Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

Did they sell out again? When I search "Animators Collection" I only get these six:

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-a...FromSearch=10002&ddkey=http:DSIProductDisplay

Also, do they usually have a website sale on Veteran's Day?

Yep, they're showing as sold out on my computer. I don't know how long they were back in stock, or whether it was just a glitch and maybe they won't ship, but they were back in stock....

As far as the Veteran's day sale, I don't really know what they do for regular priced items, if anything, but for almost every holiday they do an extra percent (usually 20-25%) off clearance items.

I feel bad when I raise my voice to a cast member but i've had it! Don't wait over a week to tell someone their item isn't going to come after I've called 3 times to be assured that it was and I was told 3 times not to worry it was scanned in at the warehouse already. clearly someone is lying because I will not be recieving my rapunzel animator doll and no a $20 gift card is not going to make my day or experience better or MAGICAL it's an absolute slap in the face. Think of how much money disney would save if they didn't have to keep giving out $20 gift cards for their screw ups. It's one thing if the item is sold out or limited edition - fine i go to add it then it says sold out no problem - it happens. it is not ok to have my credit card charged for over a week then decide I was getting nothing. - rant over - :sad2:

I feel bad when I raise my voice to a cast member but i've had it! Don't wait over a week to tell someone their item isn't going to come after I've called 3 times to be assured that it was and I was told 3 times not to worry it was scanned in at the warehouse already. clearly someone is lying because I will not be recieving my rapunzel animator doll and no a $20 gift card is not going to make my day or experience better or MAGICAL it's an absolute slap in the face. Think of how much money disney would save if they didn't have to keep giving out $20 gift cards for their screw ups. It's one thing if the item is sold out or limited edition - fine i go to add it then it says sold out no problem - it happens. it is not ok to have my credit card charged for over a week then decide I was getting nothing. - rant over - :sad2:

i'm sorry :( but you can call disney stores around you to ship a rapunzel... that's what i did.

i'm sorry :( but you can call disney stores around you to ship a rapunzel... that's what i did.

thanks i'm going to have to, i live in ny, my boyfriend is at med school in nj & his mom lives in pa so we got 3 states to hopefully find one in. when did shopping become such a project :confused3 i remember when it used to be fun.

Do it fast before they're gone from stores, too. I think a lot of people who missed out on last year's Rapunzel pounced on her. She's sold out at all my local DSs.

PS--I hope you DID take the $20 gift card, then Rapunzel will be almost free. :goodvibes

My boyfriend already called 2 stores and they have nothing - none of them by me have them either so looks like i'm out of luck. :sad2:

Try calling the South Hills Village Store in Pittsburgh--412-831-5010--Rapunzel Animator doll was there today

thanks everyone you're all too sweet :goodvibes my boyfriends made it his mission to find me one haha

My boyfriend already called 2 stores and they have nothing - none of them by me have them either so looks like i'm out of luck. :sad2:

Oh, it is too soon to give up on THESE dolls. :cloud9: We are still getting them in to the stores in shipment each week. My store has at least 6 cases of Rapunzel backstage, they came in again this week. We are getting at least 3 shipments a week now.

However, Rapunzel will sell out first, IMHO. So I would not wait until December to get them. (But it is impossible to know how soon they will sell out)

Belle arrived yesterday! She's SOOOO adorable! I know my sister will love her! I absolutely love her dress!

Now I have Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle chillin in my room until Christmas. Sigh. I wish I could give them away now! It's going to be hard keeping this from my one sister since she lives with me and I tend to get super excited about these kinds of things.

I hope my older sister got me Snow White! That would be awesome! :)

I feel like such a little kid again!

I figured this morning when the stores opened i'd call around and go figure the one store closest to me that hasn't had rapunzel back in stock since almost the first week they came out just got them in THIS MORNING! I wasn't even going to bother calling them because they haven't had it for so long so now I have one on hold to go pick up after work YAY i'm not going to get the great $18 deal on it like I originally had but its better than not having it and not having to pay those crazy $60.00 ebay prices. I'm still extremely disappointed in disneystore.com and how it's being run anymore and the fact that its taken over a week to ship out my items. It's never taken that long before. I guess i've just come to expect a lot more from this company. :headache:

I figured this morning when the stores opened i'd call around and go figure the one store closest to me that hasn't had rapunzel back in stock since almost the first week they came out just got them in THIS MORNING! I wasn't even going to bother calling them because they haven't had it for so long so now I have one on hold to go pick up after work YAY i'm not going to get the great $18 deal on it like I originally had but its better than not having it and not having to pay those crazy $60.00 ebay prices. I'm still extremely disappointed in disneystore.com and how it's being run anymore and the fact that its taken over a week to ship out my items. It's never taken that long before. I guess i've just come to expect a lot more from this company. :headache:

I've noticed that since the Snow White fiasco, their shipping department has been totally slacking! Although, my animator doll came in a reasonable time (it was Belle, she isn't as popular as Rapunzel, but she's just as adorable!) Im STILL waiting on a shipping confirmation for my ornaments. It's one thing, it shouldn't take this long to ship. If it's sold out, I'd rather find out sooner rather than later because I could use the money on something else. :confused3

Went to the mall this morning and got the last Rapunzel from a shipment they received this morning! Sometimes life works out well.

^^^Yay, for snagging the last Rapunzel!!!

I went to grab my Ariel and Pocahontas doubles at lunch, and the CSR told me that they're still expecting future shipments of all the dolls. He said he's waiting on Rapunzel and Belle, though Snow White was sold out, too (and Pocahontas after I grabbed the last one, greedy me).

I'm not sure if he has the authority to know what dolls are still coming, but it sounds positive enough :)

Good luck to everyone still hunting DAC dolls.

Why? How long does it take for things to ship for everyone? I mean my sister and I ordered a bunch of times from disneystore.com recently and pay for standard shipping (8 to 10 business days) and we get it within a week.

Anyway, how are you guys displaying your dolls? Currently, mine are on top of my shelves in their boxes... but three boxes are damaged and I don't know if I should get it exchanged in the store or keep it because I might take it out of their box anyway. I wanted these dolls in case I have a daughter in the future, so I don't mind taking them out eventually.

tumblr_ltqouu4jlr1r2mqumo1_400.jpg

Normally, BEFORE disney moved to the new distributing center (which i'm sure they're regretting) my items would be shipped out within 2 days - it's been 8 days and not even so much as a clue as to when my dolls will be shipped. I called & they said they were being shipped today - well it's 7:49pm and so far it hasn't been shipped. I picked up my Rapunzel today on my way home and it is adorable!
I got them for myself to stay in the boxes but if/when I have a daughter I plan on giving them to her to open and play with of course.

I ordered Belle and Aurora on 10/20/11 online and I just confirmation tonite that my items shipped out today. It was free shipping with a Disney Park item. Can't wait to get them, saw them at a Disney Store and they were just adorable. Waiting for my local DS to get Pocahontas and hopefully Ariel since they're both sold out online already :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter