Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

So I ordered them on Oct 3rd and will finally be receiving them Oct 17th. I hope Disney shipping won't be keeping with this trend.

Ouch. Did you have a big order? When I had 10 items in one order, they seemed to have sent it to different parts of the warehouse because it was packed by 6 or 7 different people. Maybe their warehouse is very unorganized. Who knows! It's good that you're getting them (or have already gotten them!?)

I can't bring myself to open them, so kudos if you have the courage, KuraiKodoku and dobiemom. If they're still around in the near future and I have the money, I hope to buy a couple doubles to open. Ariel and Cinderella most preferably (not as favorites but as dolls I think need to be freed to show off their true beauty).

In case people would like to see closeups, here are a couple:

IMG_6028 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

IMG_6023 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Cute angle by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Tiana by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

IMG_6017 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

No, that's fine. Great to see a closeup for Mulan. Guess that's my next order. I have my Mystery Code. So I'll think I'll use that.

Monch, thanks for posting those close ups! I'll def be picking up Mulan or Belle soon! I can't wait for my Rapunzel to get here!

Are those too big? I can resize or remove if they're annoying.

No way! I Love the close up shots. I purchased Ariel and Rapunzel for my daughter. I have both dolls hidden away for Christmas. I had the hardest time not getting Belle but I knew it was because I wanted her and not my daughter. She looks so sweet and now that I have been shut out and won't be able to complete my collection of Designer dolls (don't get me started!!!) I think I'll cheer myself up with this angel faced doll. :love:

I was hoping to pick up a couple more dolls on the 20th to be able to use the 25% off code!! Wish I would've waited to order.

LOL, I'm glad you guys don't mind the big pics, most forums I visit tend to get snippy about that sort of thing.

I'll post closeups of the last five girls (and if it's too much, please don't be shy to let me know). Each doll is special in its own way in person. Even when I choose my fave-of-the-week, she's only my favorite by a little bit ^.^

WARNING: Belle looks a thousand times better in person. I couldn't get a decent picture of her. I think it's the yellow background versus my flash.

Belle by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Aurora / Sleeping Beauty / Briar Rose by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Ariel by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Snow White by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Pocahontas by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Oh, and just a quick note regarding the line of "makeup" above some of the girls' eyes (such as Tiana and Mulan for good examples), it's not painted that harsh in person. It's the flash illuminating it. They look much softer and better than that, I promise.

Thank you Monch for the larger shots. Cinderella really does look pretty cute close up. I hope my daughter is thrilled with her for Christmas.

Ariel's hair is a gorgeous color!

LOL, it's never a problem providing pics. I think it's every toy collector's favorite thing to do ^.^

Rapunzel is the only DAC doll sold out on disneystore.com

Hopefully everyone got her. She's been popular at my local shops, too.

LOL, it's never a problem providing pics. I think it's every toy collector's favorite thing to do ^.^

Rapunzel is the only DAC doll sold out on disneystore.com

Hopefully everyone got her. She's been popular at my local shops, too.

It's the puppy dog-eye look with the long hair! It's so cute!

I bought Rapunzel, Belle, Mulan & Aurora early this morning with the 25% discount. My daughter will receive them all for Christmas. :)

I see Rapunzel is now sold out. Hopefully I will still get her...my store was sold out of Rapunzel, but had all the others in stock.

They are all so cute- Disney Living had a contest giving away 3 of them on Twitter yesterday- I want to win, LOL! They were giving away Ariel, Tiana and Pocahontas.

my sister wants the complete designer princess set and she didn't have ariel (and it's the only one i have, lol) so she got me the rest of the toddlers (again, i only had ariel) for my designer ariel. lol. i hope rapunzel is in store tomorrow, i'm still missing her because we ordered the dolls later in the day. :) it's premature and who knows if i'll have girls, but i picture having these dolls for my future daughter(s)

Rapunzel sold out? I really should have added her to my cart yesterday. :( I grabbed a Jasmine to go along with my daughter's Cinderella for the 25% discount.

Now I am thinking I may have to prioritize the remaining ones better.

Aww, it's so sad to see she's even been REMOVED from the website now. Guess she's not coming back.

Dobiemom, you should try to get to a DS if you have any. They'll be on shelves for a few weeks longer, I'm sure. Don't miss out on Rapunzel! Last year's version got so expensive on the second hand market.

I decided to use the 25% off code late Thur night. I put Cinderella and Pocahontas in my cart. Then I went to look for a small Parks Exclusive item so I could get free shipping. While I was doing that Pocahontas SOLD OUT. *wails* I got Jasmine instead, but I still really want Pocahontas. The nearest Disney Store is FOUR HOURS away! Anybody want to help me out?

sailorstitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter