Which would you vote to close?

• Magic Kingdom

• Hollyood Studios

• EPCOT

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneyfreak71

Even Stewie Knows......GO STEELERS!
This is not true but a poll just in case they have any thoughts. Which would you choose to close and why? If they could move 1 thing from the Park you close to another, whic would it be?

GASP!! I can't believe someone said MK!!! I said HS only because my kids are a little too young to appreciate it yet. I would have to move TSM to MK and have it replace Stitch though! (and I'd really, really want to move RR too if they let me!)

The REAL news reports are gloomy enough without
us needing to vote on closing a Disney theme park.

I vote:

• None of the above.

Could I vote that if something had to close it would be Disney France or something? As long as it isn't here I am fine! Seriously though, any closure would signify the beginning of the end for all things american.

I voted for AK based on it being my least favorite of all the parks(hard to sya that since we love all things Disney).

However, I believe Ak would be a very difficult park to close due to the animals. I would imagine closing a park (not that i ever believe it would happen) would be considered a temporary measure. It would be costly and a logistical nightmare to find new homes for all the animals. Then, once the park were to reopen, replacing all the animals would be equally challenging and costly.

MK and Epcot are untouchable so that would only leave DHS left to close. Problem there would be what Disney's contract with Pixar is and if there were any backlash from that.

My belief is that WDW would scale way back on other things before ever closing a park.

They could close resorts, waterparks, bus transportation, magical express, etc...lots of other areas to trim before admitting defeat and closing a park.

let's hope it NEVER comes to this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter