Disney Club???

FriendsOfEeyore

Proud Parents of EJ!
My wife and I are going to WDW in May. We will be staying offsite. Can anyone tell me the exact discounts that we would receive with a membership in The Disney Club? (The information pamphlet seems quite vague). We already have the Entertainment Card, so no new benefit there. Will we save enough money to justify the $40 membership fee? What discounts would we receive eating in the "world." We prefer to have sit down dinners (or an occasional lunch) in EPCOT. Would there be any savings on those meals? And the Disney Store? What items do you save on there?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Edward

05/99 off-site Radisson Resort Parkway
05/01 off-site Hyatt Orlando

The way I justified having the MKC gold card and now the DC card is by the savings I receive at the Disney Store and at the stores in the marketplace at DD. Shopping the DD stores and spending $25, you receive a 10% discount. Course, if you are spending $50 and pay with AE, you get a 15% discount so depending on what you are buying, you may not think the DC card is worth it. The current discounts listed are 15% off miniature golf at the two Disney courses; 10% off All Star Cafe food and non-alcoholic beverages, 15% off Disney Quest, 15% off several of the tours, and 25% off tennis at the world. You also receive a discount off the park passes - every little bit helps. So, if you are staying off site, and not concerned about the savings at the hotels, you have to decide if you would use these features. Hopes it helps your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter