DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Thank you for this truly fabulous report and congratulations on everything! Keep on shining like the bright star that you are!!!

Now It's Time To Say Goodbye,

To Jess' DCP.

What a ride!:)

I think Thread of the Year is coming your way IMHO!:)

And All Your Wishes DID Come True!:)

Aww, I'm sad the TR is over! But thank you so much for sharing your journey with us- I loved following along :)

Thanks for sharing Jess! Super amazing job with the writing and pictures. You sound like an amazing young woman and I trust that many good things will come your way. After reading your CP report I am encouraging my son to look into it. Thanks again!! Good luck with your future endeavors!!!

Subbing. Only 1/2 way through this amazing report but I am loving everything about it. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience. :goodvibes

Standing ovation!!!!:banana: So sad its over, I have really enjoyed your DCP journey! We are heading down to the World in February and can't wait! I am going to have my daughter pull up your Twitter, now and again, so I can get my Jess fix. So proud of you!! I hope my daughters get to do this someday if they want to (of course I want them to ) Good Luck in everything you do! :cheer2:

Congratulations, Jess! I followed your entire trip report. It was such a delight.

Your parents must be very proud of you :)

Best wishes for a beautiful future.princess:

I can't believe your incredible report is over! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your amazing story with us!! I have always known I want to do the DCP, but reading this over the past year has been the best. So glad we got to meet you this summer and hope everything is going well!! Thank you for sharing the magic with everyone here!

All good things must come to an end. I'm sad your TR is over but your adventure will continue. The fact you didn't give up on writing this wonderful account of your CP shows your dedication and focus on finishing what you start. I have no doubt your future is very bright! You've inspired so many people and reminded us that even as adults we can dream and just get lost in the magic. Having a Disney trip on the horizon helps me get thru the tough days. Best of luck to you! pixiedust:

Rene'

Congrats Jess!! And wishing you all the best as you set out on your future! It has been fun following along with you and learning more about the program. Both my kids now think this is something they may need to do. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for writing this amazing report!! I have followed from the very beginning and have thoroughly enjoyed following along your entire journey. Like I said before, I'm sure your family is so very proud of you.

Thank you for taking us along on this journey with you and I wish you all the best of luck in the future, and I'll keep my eyes open for you when I travel to Disney because I'm sure you will be running the place one day!! :)

Jess I've been following you on twitter since before you got your acceptance for the DCP and feel like I've lived the experience with you. Your last post brought tears to my eyes, thank you for sharing your whole experience with us, I'm sure there are days you've not wanted to complete it and you have, it's a fantastic achievement - and yes, another vote here for thread of the year, if not the century!! I wish you all the very best for your new exciting life in Florida.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Well done!!

So sad it's over but it has been amazing to follow you. I'm following along on Twitter and Instagram. I hope you'll consider a post here every once and a while just to say what you're up to in a format longer than 140 characters. :-)

Thanks for sharing the magic!

All the best to you in your future.

Jess,
I would really like to thank you for sharing your incredible, magical journey with all of us! It may sound strange, but it's been magical for me to follow along on your DCP. I would also like to thank you for finishing this TR. I can only imagine how tough it was to keep up with, but I am so glad you finished it! :goodvibes

I just want to say that I love following along on your adventures (and living vivaciously through you) via Instagram and Twitter.

I wish for only the best for you and your new life in Orlando! I can't wait to see where you end up in the company princess:

I really hope to bump into you when I'm down there in Jan!

I have loved reading this report. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing your experiences with us!! Best of luck to you and congratulations! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter