DCLDreamItinerary.jpg
Sunday May 29, 2011 First Cruise day
Monday May 30, 2011 Castaway Cay 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Tuesday May 31, 2011 Nassau 9:30am-7:00pm
Wednesday June 1, 2011 At Sea
Thursday June 2, 2011 Castaway Cay 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Friday June 3, 2011 Port Canaveral

Formal and Informal Meet n Greets

Formal: Sunday May 29th in the Vista Cafe, deck 4 at 3:00pm.

Formal: Sunday May 29th in the District Lounge deck 4 aft at 10:00PM.

Informal: Radisson: May 28th at the pool between 7PM and 8PM.

Informal: Downtown Disney: May 28th 6:00PM at Ghiradelli's.

Informal: Airport Hyatt - May 28th, poolside 8pm ish.

"Champagne Tasting Meet (tiaras optional) Day & time TBA--see Guest Services or your personal navigator onboard. Nominal Fee"
champagne_glass.gif
champagne_bottle.gif
12.gif

Make sure you stop by one of the formal greets to get your wrist band. Thank you to everyone who chipped in for them. Here is a pic:

band.jpg

Post with the Dream Deckplans
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=40821186&postcount=1709

The old FE is currently closed and will not be adding any new members at this time. We attempted to keep it open as long as possible and apologize if we can not add you. We did this so that those who are participating can complete their shopping and crafts.

The roll call is still open and if you are on the list you will be eligible to receive a wrist band for our group at one of the formal meet n greets.

Click here for the original FE List

Link to the Getting To Know You Questionnaire: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37477261&postcount=300

First time cruiser information and tips:
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1zwf9gcJ5SZcg6LWIRI6SKqxOj-9W-ujCIl659TaeX9A&authkey=CLOKgaoF&hl=en&pli=1#

Door Signs - How to make a door sign.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2299290

Shirley's Helpful Thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

*** DIS DCL FAQ - New Alphabetical Listing of DCL Information ***
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2068966

Roll Call
In preparing for Fish Extenders and a Meet n Greet, please post your names, where you are from, cabin #, dinner seating, any celebrations and favorite Disney character.

Philatiger: Chuck(52) and Mark(50), Philadelphia PA, Cabin 10662, Late Seating (C = Goofy, M = Dale)
Kim&chris: Kim and Chris, Philadelphia, PA
BABYJOSIE98: Michelle (41) and Josie (13), Saint Louis MO, Deck 7 Virtual porthole, Early Seating
Barb (45), Gus (13), and Reese (8), Saint Louis, MO, Cat 8 Oceanview GTY, Early Seating
Mollygirl13: Jacquelyn, Chris, Patricia (mom) and Dennis (dad), Bucks County, PA
Dalpal: Betsy (53) and DH (54), Montrose PA
Ottes4: Melissa (34), Gene (DH 36), Emma (8), and Anna(4), Northern Illinois
olewnikpe: Eddie, Pam, Allison (11), and Sarah (8), Harleysville PA, Cabin 7560, early Dining, (E = Grumpy & Minnie, P = Pluto, A = Pluto and S = Pluto)
Bud and Bonnie, Hatfield PA, Cabin 8029, Early Dining
IncredibleboysMom, Julie( 39), Alex ( 40), Samuel (11), Ethan (7) and Zachary (5), Cabins 8669, 8671, Early Dining
Roy and Elaine, Cabin 8673, Early Dining.
disney minnie Elizabeth (41), Geoffrey (41), Preston (11), and Wilson (girl) (5)
dancingdisneygirl: Kara (30), Mom-Joanne, Dad –Dennis, Sister –Renay, Aidan ( 4), Tristan (3), Massachusetts.
shannonetherton, Shannon , Tony, Emily (11), Atlanta Ga
mmmagic7754: Keith (55), Amanda (44) and Lyle (DS-16), Athens Ga, Cat 11c, Early Dining
Mark (33) Marco (11), Dominic (9), Isabella (5) and Aiden (4), Denver Co, Early Dining
Hope, Rian (16), Jasmine (14), Denver Co, Early Dining
disneyohbear: Byrum Family, Atlanta GA, Cabins 6006 9587 and GTY, Early Dining
mommyarewegoingback: Virginia (40), Andy (43), Dakota (DS-10) Madison (DD-7), Atlanta GA, Cabin 6508, Early Dining, (V=Pooh, A=Tigger, D=Mickey, M=Aurora)
diane648: diane648 - Ben (45), Diane (46), Caroline (7) & Carson (4) - Cabin 9611; June (77), Tammy (46) - Cabin 10656 (celebrating Tammy's college graduation) Franklin TN
mousecraszy: Mike(47), Anna(46), and Emily(DD-13)
Disneyholic: Jim(67) and Bev(57), Catasauqua, PA, Cabin 6578, Late Dining
arndtge: Margaret, Garry, Adrienne (DD-21), Mike (DS-13), Matthew (DS-11), and Megan (DD-10), Media, PA, Cabins 8512 & 8514, Margaret & Garry (anniversary) & Adrienne (graduating college)
sailin2010: Greiner family, DH, DW, DS (10), DD (6) and DD (4)
domiii: Dom (51), Karen (51), Kayla (23), and Harriet, Three Bridges, NJ, Cabin 12026, Early Dining, (85) (Karen-Tinkerbell and Kayla-Aurora), Kayla and Harriet celebrating birthdays
GreatWhiteNorth: Angie(47), Alberta Canada, Cat - 10A, Late Dining
leelip1982: Ashley (26) and Lee (29), Palm Beach County, FL
drizzt117: Thomas and Colleen, Pittsburgh, PA
SpoonfulofSugar: Cyndi, DH-Chris, Austin (DS-9), AJ (DS- 6), and Alexa (DD- 4): NE Pennsylvania, Cabins 8641 & 8141: Early Seating
Disneyelf10: Donna (41) and Sean (38), Lynn, Massachusetts, Cabin 6000, Late Seating, , (D=any princess or Mickey and S=Sulley or Bruce)
cathicool: Cathi, Jeff, Alassia (DD-11), Zachary (DS-9), and Victoria (DD-6.5), Long Island, NY, Cabin 6668
IndyRosa20: John, Rosa & Trent(12), Greenwood, Indiana
wdwfamilyinIL: Keith (33), Hilleary (32), Andrew (DS-12) Brendan, (DS-10) Brock (DS-8), Illinois (DH=Donald, DW=Tink, DS11=Stitch, DS9=Goofy, DS7=Mickey), Late Seating
hsmom: Ken and Sarah (36), Hannah (11), Mackenzie (9), TJ (8): Dallas/Fort Worth, TX: Cabin 10072, Early dining
kymickeyfan717: Kathy, Louisville, KY, cruising solo, Cat 11c
flechette: Michelle (41) & Tim (41), Greensboro, NC
disneyfool_1202: John, Denise, Josh (DS-7) & Bella (DD-5), Dracut MA
zimaaaaah: Teresa (47), Don (43), Riley (DD-13), Alex( DD-10), SW Missouri, Cabin 8508
Serenitynow: DW, DH and DS
Marthasor: DW, DH and DS-3
Belle102498: DW-34 and DH-38, Pittsburgh, PA, Cat 6B, DH's birthday
Dwcsk8: DW and DH, Kigore, TX, Cabin 9120, Late Seating
Mkhcth: DW, DH, Lilly (DD-7), Melissa (DD-4), and David (DS-1)
Mommy2777: Amy (33), Todd (42), Hayleigh (DD-14), and Mason (DS-10), Vero Beach, FL, Cabin 9148
Mickeysgirl77: Sherrye( 56), Tiffanye (33), Dominic (15), and Lexye (12), Bunker Hill, IL, Cabin 7098
Mickeysgirl77: Shirley, Stephanye (36), Dravin (13),and Devin (13), Bunker Hill, IL, Cabin 7100
Cathicool: Cathi (DW-41), Jeff (DH_40), Alassia (DD-11), Zachary (DS-9), and Victoria (DD-6.5), Babylon, NY, Cabin 6668 (C=Cheshire Cat, J=Mary Poppins, A=Belle, Z=Mickey, V=Bullseye and Buttercup)
kimistry6: Kim (39), Larry (DH-41), Matthew (DS-7), and Nicholas (DS-4), Tennessee, 8 GTY, Late Seating
DznyDreams: DW, DH, DD, DMom, and D=Dad, Texas, DD 15th birthday
ljm23: Laura (49), Mike (DH-46) and Michael (DS-13 when we cruise), Fishkill, NY
lawflyfish: DW, DH, DS-11, DS-13, Colorado
heatherlynn444: Heather(25) and Bobby (DH-27) from Mississippi
TamieH: Ron DH, Tamie DW, Melissa (DD 15) and Megan (DD-10), Topeka, KS, Cat 4C
3rascals: Dave (35) and Lynn (33) Cabin 6168, late Seating Getting Married on the Dream
CrazyBoutdisney: Beth (59) and Dave (56); Northern Virginia; Cabin #TBD (Cat 11B GTY); late dining, (Beth=Pooh Bear and Dave-Goofy)
maria-fan-22: Robert(51), Sody(56), and William(17), Oklahoma City, OK, cabin# 8652
5griffinsmom: Mark (42), Kris (42), Emily (8), Maddie (6 1/2), Caroline (5), Davis and John (twins -4), Birmingham, AL, cabin # 9606 and 9602
serrem: Serre (DH-67), Terri (DW-53), Brendan (DS-18), Annabeth (DD-12) Rockledge, FL, Cabin 7096, Late Seating
cmctammyg: Tammy, Keith, Chelsea (17) and Will (13) sailing with family and friends! Late dining
Gatorvet: Laurie (DW), Tim (DH), DD's (Haley and Jordan- both 10) and DS's (Caleb and Noah- both 8), cabins 7674 and 7676, Laurie Yoda, Tim-pirate, Haley - Tinkerbell: Jordan - Cheshire - Cat, Noah - Darth, Caleb - Mickey:
jpoeling: Jamie (DW), Tom (DH), Allie (DD-13) and Jordan (DD-8), Golden Colorado
TiffJ: Tiffany, Joe (DH), Seth, (DS-10), and Parker (DS-13), Huntsville, AL
kathy04: Randy and Kathy
heatherlynn444: DH and DW
akka4: DW, DH, DD11 and DD13
Miz Diz: Kevin, Mary, Grayson (10), Ensley (6), Early seating for dinner, 9 show
MickeyMagic: Sue (DM-57) and Alysha (DD-18), Minnesota
sshaw10060: Scott (DH), Pam (DW), and Otto (DS-4), Oxford MA, cabin #8520
masarp: Melissa (DW-26) , Adam (DH-31), and Evan and Taylor (2.5 year old twin boys), Cabin 6014
BLeeS: The Schlomers: Brien (46), Gigi (47), Levi (8), Caleb (5): Littleton, CO: Cabin 9656
schueller245: Rosie (DW-43), Jim (DH-49), and Tanner (DS-6): Minnesota, Cabin 6680
Stephanie Peacock: Dad, Mom, McKell, Jocelynn, and Christian, Utah, Cabin 10118
Carolina Girl 68: Teri (DW-42), Al (DH-50), Price (DS-15), and Jesse (DS-12)
Maxxumuser: Bill (DH-46), Carol (DW-46), Stephen (DS-5), Wentzville, MO
abcangie87: DW, DH, DD-7, DD-3, and inlaws, Kansas
bumak: Jay(36), Kelly(turning 39 on May 30th) and Emily(5 at cruise time), Ontario, Canada, Cabin 8118, Early Dining
Tink - Hon: Kathleen, Baltimore, MD Cabin 7072, Late seating
CruiseTink: Susan, Glenn, Stephen (11), Ryan (9), Orlando FL, Cabin 7070, late dining
Callieline.G: Callie (25) & Jeff (25), Delaware, Cabin 5028. Late seating, On their Honeymoon.
brinalyn530: Bree and Payton (DS-10), Maryland, Canin 2056, Bree celebrating birthday on the 30th
DulcetDiscord: Erica (24), Beth (29), and Laura (DM-51), Central Florida, Cabin 2035
babycrnp: April (37), Shawn (41), Alyssa (10), Ansley (7), Maylene, AL, Cabin 6008, not sure of dining time. Myself and DD's favorite character is Tinkerbell and DH likes Tigger and Goofy
unixadm: Kevin (45), wife Terry (45), DS Quinn (10), and DS Christopher (8) from Cumming Ga for past 7 years (originally from NJ). Early seating for dinner, cabin 8114
SCmom: Melissa(50), Hunter(19), Alex(13+), Cabin 7110 Late seating
sillykaren: Jackie (DM), George (DD), Jordan(DH-26), and Karen (25), Texas, Cabin 8065, can't remember my parents but it's close by. Early seating.
WE:)Mickey: Lori (46), John (49), Sara (14) and Molly (8), St Peters, MO, Cabin 2032 with early seating for dinner. John celebrating birthday on May 31
WE:)Mickey: Steve (49), Tracy (46) and Tyler (19), Cabin 8502 with early seating for dinner.
sandyrella1010: Sandy and Carol, Philly area, Cabin 7536, late dining

(last post 2259)

Cruise Tee Shirt Design: The plan is to wear it on Wednesday which is our Sea Day
new.jpg

Blank Name Tag for your lanyard.
badge.jpg

We will be joining the group too! Me, DH, DD8 & DD4 (at time of sailing)

Can't wait! We are from Northern Illinois, so I am currently looking out my window at over 10 inches of SNOW! I can only dream of Castaway Cay and my favorite Konk Cooler! Anyone actually have a countdown started yet?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Melissa

Just got back from the November 28, 2009 7 night Magic cruise and booked onboard for this cruise. Love, love, love CC so the double-dip is a no brainer. Going on the Dream will fulfill having gone on all of the ships, so far and then we can rebook onboard for the next new ship. LOL Booked stateroom #6578, deck 6 midship.

It will be me (Bev-in my 50's) and DH (Jim-in his 60's).

Hi Bev,

Were you with part of the nanaheads roll call? We were supposed to be on the cruise you were on but got a really good deal on NCL so we switched. Hope you had a great time.

Hi Bev,

Were you with part of the nanaheads roll call? We were supposed to be on the cruise you were on but got a really good deal on NCL so we switched. Hope you had a great time.

I came to the Nanaheads Thread late. I was not a Nanahead. The only original poster from that group, from what I understand, was jd99 (Jeff), We did get to meet him & his family.

Yes we had a great time on the cruise. All the Christmas decorations were up, the weather was perfect (in the 80's all week), and the seas were smooth except for Thursday into Friday.

GreatWhiteNorth - that sounds cool. Just PM me and we can get to know each other. With as fast as 2009 when 2011 will be here before you know it

Another Louisville person on the boat! My DH thinks I am nuts getting all excited about the cruise when it is soo far away. He doesn't get that excited till it is about a month away.

Hi All!

Just got off our first cruise on the Disney Wonder 12/13 - 12/17 2009 and we booked this as our next cruise while aboard:lovestruc. Castaway Cay was hubbys' favorite part of the cruise, so when I mentioned there were 5 night cruises that doubled dipped there, he was all for it:lmao:

+ our 2010 vacation schedule is kinda full so we had to put off til 2011:rotfl:

It's just the 2 of us, tho maybe some friends or family may join up. Also hubby is military - Army National Guard Active Duty, so everything is a bit up in the air til we actually get aboard the boat:worship:

We're booked for a 5c on deck 7: cabin 7060. It's a connecting cabin which isn't needed by us; but it is closer to being mid ship, it's near but not right by the elevators and stairs, and there's no cabins across from us. We were in a cat 6 (cabin 6072) on the Wonder w/ pretty much all the same attributes and were estastically happy w/ it~

<cough> tho I'm not sure about all those extra decks on the Dream :angel: We found ourselves using the stairs alot since we were so centrally located-- infact I lost 3 pounds on the cruise :goodvibes thoses extra floors on the Dream may kill me LOL~

Also maybe not too thrilled that the cabins are alot smaller.... 203 sq ft on the Dream vs 268 sq ft on the Wonder~

Hello all!

DH and I are joining you for this cruise! :cool1:
DH just booked a few days ago (it was my Christmas present-isn't he a great husband) and we both are very excited! We will ONLY cruise Disney and are currently counting down for the May 2010 Double Dip! We LOVE CC so we choose to do the DD Cruises! :banana:

It is just DH (Chris) and me (Jacquelyn). We live about 30 min North of Philadelphia.

We are happy to be booked on this cruise and I hope to get to know some of you before we set sail on the Disney Dream! We are booked into room 7082.:yay::yay::yay:

~Jacquelyn

I surprised my Mom with the cruise Christmas morning. I couldn't keep the secret anymore. I was hoping that I would be able to hold out until next Christmas. Oh well, cats out of the bag now!

Hello all!

DH just booked a few days ago (it was my Christmas present-isn't he a great husband) and we both are very excited! We will ONLY cruise Disney and are currently counting down for the May 2010 Double Dip! We LOVE CC so we choose to do the DD Cruises! :banana:

It is just DH (Chris) and me (Jacquelyn). We live about 30 min North of Philadelphia.

We are happy to be booked on this cruise and I hope to get to know some of you before we set sail on the Disney Dream! We are booked into room 7082.:yay::yay::yay:

~Jacquelyn

Congrats on the cruise and Welcome aboard. We are from Philadelphia as well. This will be our first double dip.

Hello all!

~Jacquelyn

Awesome, it looks there there will be a few of us Philly-area folks on this cruise.

Hey Lessa, I've been checking your May '09 trip report every few days for updates, I've enjoyed reading. My goal is to get us into the trip report you'll write for this cruise.

Awesome, it looks there there will be a few of us Philly-area folks on this cruise.

Hey Lessa, I've been checking your May '09 trip report every few days for updates, I've enjoyed reading. My goal is to get us into the trip report you'll write for this cruise.

:laughing: It should be a fun report to write with so many Disers onboard.

Hi:) Thinking of booking this cruise for me and my son JOsh (13 at time of cruise)....graduation present from Elementary to Junior High LOL...NOOOOOOOOOOOO..... can't they stay little anymore!

I'll book within 2 weeks.....talk to you soon....first time I'm planning on keeping this a secret....don't know for how long though!:hippie:

HI guys! We booked this trip while onboard the Magic for Christmas! It will be my husband Tony and Daughter Emily (11). This will be our seventh Disney cruise and I cannot wait until the Dream! I just have to adjust to five days instead of seven...... oh well it will stil be fun. I actually had to cancel the Med sailing right as I booked this one so this is my consolation trip!! That Barcelona airfare is just a killer for someone who can drive to Port Canaveral. When we get closer I hope we will get an FE exchage going. We did that for this last tirp and it was a blast. I am actually sitting here looking at some of my stuff right now!! Look forward to talking to you all in the future!!

The double dip is still our favorite out of the 4 we have been on. We hope to hit this one also.

Hi..Our extended family of 10 booked this cruise today. We are so excited. Most of us have cruised Disney before but its been several years so we are happy to get back to Disney. Need to go update my siggy and add this one!!!

We are officially joining all of you. :cool1: We just got off the Nov 14th 7 day western double dip, which was our first cruise. We love the double dip at Castaway Cay, can't wait for the new boat and CC again! :banana::banana::banana: I have to admit I couldn't decide between this and the 6/7 cruise, but this group thread convinced me! We had a very active group on the 11/14 cruise. It totally made our trip meeting people ahead of time. I'm totally in for FE's. I know it's early, but when the time comes I can help out and organize if noone else is.

It's going to be me (Virginia), DH (42), DS (9) 10 at time of cruise and DD (6) 7 at time of cruise. We're also from a suburb of Atlanta (Lawrenceville), GA. We are on Deck 6, room 6508.

-Virginia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter