Disney Emoji Blitz

I tried it with the events on and off without any luck. Thank you so much for your help. I will contact support for sure

Items Event: For the general items, I found the best is Holiday Mickey, as he plops an item, and with a cross with a rainbow star (if you're lucky) get more items on the board. For the "gold" items follow the suggestion. In level 4, I don't have Daisy Duck (hope to get her at the end of level 5), and I found that Tinker Bell is good for the perfume bottle.

Been playing this game since late November and I find it pretty enjoyable! I am a bit upset that I started playing so late though, as I'm trying to collect every character and I never got to play the Ursula/Halloween/Maleficent events. I'm hoping that those rare characters/items come back at some point for those who joined late.

Current stats:
Level: 19 (For the longest time I was stuck on a mission that made me use a Toy Story character when I didn't have one and I refused to swap it for gems. Luckily, I finally got the Alien just yesterday. That's why my level is so low; I focused on collecting items instead)
Silver emojis: 13
Gold emojis: 14
Purple emojis: 1 (Jafar)
Rainbow emojis: 1 (Holiday Mickey)
Items: Flowers
Current High Score: 2.4 million w/ Tinker Bell

Also, something I noticed in the latest update that I don't think anyone has pointed out yet: if you're out of lives and you tap on the lives counter, there'll sometimes be a button there that'll let you watch an ad in exchange for 3 lives (kind of like the wheel but without the chance element).

I am desperate for the Dug emoji, and I saw some people earlier in the thread talking about being temporary Facebook friends in order to get him. If anyone wants to help me out, find me on Facebook under the name Lauryn A. Pawlicki. My avatar is a drawing of a blue and orange unicorn.

Been playing this game since late November and I find it pretty enjoyable! I am a bit upset that I started playing so late though, as I'm trying to collect every character and I never got to play the Ursula/Halloween/Maleficent events. I'm hoping that those rare characters/items come back at some point for those who joined late.

Current stats:
Level: 19 (For the longest time I was stuck on a mission that made me use a Toy Story character when I didn't have one and I refused to swap it for gems. Luckily, I finally got the Alien just yesterday. That's why my level is so low; I focused on collecting items instead)
Silver emojis: 13
Gold emojis: 14
Purple emojis: 1 (Jafar)
Rainbow emojis: 1 (Holiday Mickey)
Items: Flowers
Current High Score: 2.4 million w/ Tinker Bell

Also, something I noticed in the latest update that I don't think anyone has pointed out yet: if you're out of lives and you tap on the lives counter, there'll sometimes be a button there that'll let you watch an ad in exchange for 3 lives (kind of like the wheel but without the chance element).

I am desperate for the Dug emoji, and I saw some people earlier in the thread talking about being temporary Facebook friends in order to get him. If anyone wants to help me out, find me on Facebook under the name Lauryn A. Pawlicki. My avatar is a drawing of a blue and orange unicorn.
here is a link for Doug good luck! https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/5onw4b/dug_mega_thread/

In level 4, I don't have Daisy Duck (hope to get her at the end of level 5), and I found that Tinker Bell is good for the perfume bottle.
I thought the silver box prize at the end of the event was most likely going to be the Marie emoji. Daisy is available in the Diamond box currently and if the past is any indicator, she'll be available in the silver box once the Diamond Box offer expires.

Did you get Dug this way? I'm a little hesitant to have a bunch of strangers on my FB! I do want Dug, but I only have one friend that plays. :(
No I didn't I used a Facebook group but I let people know I would delete them once I had him good luck. Also anyone play on 2 devices and finding the valentines event progress doesnt crossover? Completed it on my iPad but have to do it over again on iPhone. Am I the only one?

No I didn't I used a Facebook group but I let people know I would delete them once I had him good luck. Also anyone play on 2 devices and finding the valentines event progress doesnt crossover? Completed it on my iPad but have to do it over again on iPhone. Am I the only one?
Me too...mostly. None of the event items (e.g., the emojis from the event itself like the Mickey wedding hat) appeared to have synced and the event is still showing as active on my second device, but the last event prize (Marie emoji) did transfer when I synced my second device (an Android).

While it's kind of redundant feeling to do the event a second time, at least it means you get double the coins and gems that come from the bingo boxes.

Last edited:
I tried it with the events on and off without any luck. Thank you so much for your help. I will contact support for sure
Hey, guys! Me again. Just wanted to update in case anybody else had an issue like mine. Long story short, I needed to complete a mission with a princess. However, Anna and Ariel were my only princesses and I wasn't credited any progress I made with them. Support has yet to contact me so I swapped the mission. I've leveled up now have another mission to score 5,000,000+ points with a princess. Still not working with Anna or Ariel. Buuuuut luckily, I completed the Lunar Event and it IS working with Mulan! So, with that said, I'm thinking Anna and Ariel may just not work and others like Cinderella and Jasmine may work? I dunno, just wanted to post and update. Thanks for reading my novella of a post lol

Hey, guys! Me again. Just wanted to update in case anybody else had an issue like mine. Long story short, I needed to complete a mission with a princess. However, Anna and Ariel were my only princesses and I wasn't credited any progress I made with them. Support has yet to contact me so I swapped the mission. I've leveled up now have another mission to score 5,000,000+ points with a princess. Still not working with Anna or Ariel. Buuuuut luckily, I completed the Lunar Event and it IS working with Mulan! So, with that said, I'm thinking Anna and Ariel may just not work and others like Cinderella and Jasmine may work? I dunno, just wanted to post and update. Thanks for reading my novella of a post lol

I had the same issue. Ariel, Anna, and Elsa didn't work. But Belle worked.
However, I've used them (Ariel, Anna and Elsa) as princesses before and they worked. Very strange.

I think I just friended you on FB through the reddit thread! My name is Allison.

Exciting news: the last update finally fixed the glitch that had me stuck on level 65 for five months so I can actually make progress. Unfortunately, I'm stuck again because of another apparent glitch. I have a mission to clear 5100 Maui emojis. I have him, so that's not an issue. I started playing games with him and I'm down to about 4300 needed according to the tracker. I noticed today that my progress seemed to be incredibly slow. I'm no longer getting credit for clearing Mauis off of the board for some reason. I played about three games with him and made no progress toward this task even though it was clearly working earlier. Any ideas? I'd rather not waste gems swapping the mission since I have the emoji and it's a fairly easy one.

Also, is it just me or do the gold items seem to be coming way slower than normal in this Valentine's Day event? Even using the characters that they're supposed to be lucky with doesn't seem to get any more of them. I played about 15 games with Mickey yesterday and didn't get a single one of his lucky items.

Also, is it just me or do the gold items seem to be coming way slower than normal in this Valentine's Day event? Even using the characters that they're supposed to be lucky with doesn't seem to get any more of them. I played about 15 games with Mickey yesterday and didn't get a single one of his lucky items.

I agree, they seem to be exceedingly slow. I wonder if they are trying to get players to take advantage of the More Items sale? I refuse to spend money so I'll keep plugging away at it. But the "lucky with" doesn't really seem to matter which emoji I use.

On the free video prize:
"The ads are only offered to players who have not purchased anything in the game. When a player makes a purchase they have effectively payed for the game and the ads feature will be disabled."

I've missed something. Which ones are the "lucky with" emojis?

On the collections, you'll notice some of them have silver borders and others have gold. On the gold ones, if you click on them, it'll tell you which emoji they are "lucky" with, meaning you are supposed to be more likely to get that item by using that emoji. But I'm not sure how much it really helps!

Wow. Reading this thread made me feel better. I started playing this around the holidays and just this week got a mission for a character I don't have, Cinderella. It took me until level 30 for this to happen, but it sounds like it's a somewhat common occurrence, so maybe I'll just need to suck it up and do a swap. I've managed to get this far without spending those precious gems on a swap, so this would be the first time. Unfortunately, I haven't had much success with my gems so far, I've gotten 2 diamond boxes and only one ended up being a new emoji, the other was a level up. I also saved up enough coins this week to get 2 gold boxes, and still no Cinderella, but at least I got two new emojis out of it and not just level ups.

Thanks everyone for the helpful hints!

Last edited:
On the collections, you'll notice some of them have silver borders and others have gold. On the gold ones, if you click on them, it'll tell you which emoji they are "lucky" with, meaning you are supposed to be more likely to get that item by using that emoji. But I'm not sure how much it really helps!
Thank You!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter