Disney Enchantment fireworks times on 12/30, 12/31--why early?

LovesBelle

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why the Disney Enchantment fireworks at the Magic Kingdom on 12/30 and 12/31 are scheduled for 6:30 instead of the normal 8:00 time? I'm wondering if there will be another fireworks show for the New Year later in the evening, or if there's a hard-ticketed event or something that they're scheduling around.

Following along - we are in MK on NYE, and had planned on booking a dessert party. None are listed for 31st December as yet. Hmmm!

I noticed this also as heading to Magic Kingdom on 30th December and want to book a dessert party as well, not sure how this will work but hoping it means New Year fireworks!

Was trying for the same this morning ! Got "BoG" early dinner for 12/30, and wanted to do Plaza Garden, but not listed yet

I have a 7pm Narcoossees dinner, probably try to get to that area early and catch the 6.30 from a distance and then go back to the park afterwards or stay there depending on timing if there is a second show added later. Obviously going to keep trying for dessert party.

The last time I was at WDW they had fireworks at Magic Kingdom on 12/30 at the 6 ~ 6:30 time. This was actually quite nice, as I was able to do the MK fireworks early evening, go over to Epcot for Holiday Illuminations at 9:30, and return to MK for the midnight fireworks show. As far as fireworks this is one of the best days of the year.
Will they be doing NYE fireworks this year on the 30th ? I don't know, but that is the park I have scheduled for that day in the hope that Disney does.

The last time I was at WDW they had fireworks at Magic Kingdom on 12/30 at the 6 ~ 6:30 time. This was actually quite nice, as I was able to do the MK fireworks early evening, go over to Epcot for Holiday Illuminations at 9:30, and return to MK for the midnight fireworks show. As far as fireworks this is one of the best days of the year.
Will they be doing NYE fireworks this year on the 30th ? I don't know, but that is the park I have scheduled for that day in the hope that Disney does.

I'm pretty sure this is what is happening, New Years Eve Eve fireworks at midnight, so they are spreading it out. We are in the parks on the 30th as well, and that's what we are planning for.

Get guest in and out. $$$$$$$$$$$

Watch fireworks ,which is what most people stay up till midnight for , then they can leave/go home.
Let in more guest that what to stay till midnight.

We were at WDW in December 2019, and MK had special NYE fireworks at 6:30pm and 11:30pm on both Dec 30 and 31. (complete with countdown), We went to the 12/30, 6:30 pm fireworks and hung out in the hub for an hour or longer, it was the best family-friendly NYE dance party! They had a DJ going from 7pm til 1am, I think. One of my fondest memories at Disney World.

Even on 12/30 for the early show, the park was more crowded than I have ever seen, but we'll definitely try again if it looks like they're going to have something like a NYE party.

Was trying for the same this morning ! Got "BoG" early dinner for 12/30, and wanted to do Plaza Garden, but not listed yet

Hi, do you know if any of the parties that week are listed yet? We're hoping to go 12/29, but I can't make reservations until the 27th.

Hi, do you know if any of the parties that week are listed yet? We're hoping to go 12/29, but I can't make reservations until the 27th.
On my +10 as I'm staying on site, I could make ADR's upto 1st January. When I'm logged in the dessert party only shows as bookable upto 25th December on the calendar - but it says no availability.

So they are now listed through Dec. 29--and sold out for my dates. I swear I checked at 10 and they weren't listed, checked again just now and they are listed but sold out. I am astonished they all sold out so fast.

Oh no! I’m so sorry. I’ve just been checking like 5:45 am- 6:15 am. Going to start checking periodically through the day now.

So they are now listed through Dec. 29--and sold out for my dates. I swear I checked at 10 and they weren't listed, checked again just now and they are listed but sold out. I am astonished they all sold out so fast.
After reading your post I went and looked at it was still showing until the 29th. Came back here responded to the thread and went back and looked. It skipped the 30th and 31st and was showing the 1st and 2nd. Tried both nights and is saying sold out. That quickly in a manner of a few minutes. I’m hoping something wonky is going on and availability will show up.

That's what I am hoping, too. It really wasn't even showing any of the dates until just a couple of hours ago, so could it really be that in just two hours they all sold out for every version of this party (pre, post, in-seats)? I am hoping it's some glitch and things will open up...

Ugh, same for me and it’s making me worry I missed it.

If anyone wants to message me and exchange numbers to text each other if times open up, I’d be into to that. We were really hoping to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter