Disney Family Time Resolutions - Win a trip to Disney in January

I've been following the other sweepstakes thread but wanted to check-in here as well to see if anyone has won on here yet. Maybe today someone will get a call!

We stayed 2 nights at the beach club at a discount, and 4 nights at the poly. It will be hard to stay at a value after that but we won't ever have the money for deluxe again.

I've been following the other sweepstakes thread but wanted to check-in here as well to see if anyone has won on here yet. Maybe today someone will get a call!

Can you share the other thread?? Id like to follow both....

I really enjoyed reading about the winners last year!

I am entering....but honestly do not expect to ever win. lol It is just kinda neat to "know" an actual person that wins!

Good luck everyone! I am anxiously waiting for the first DIS winner!
:tinker: Sending everyone some pixie dust!

Any DIS winners yet? I check and check and check my email.....nothing. :sad1:
Must keep trying! :)

This gives me hope! I rec'd a Fed Ex door tag yesterday but I'm not expecting anything from Fed Ex at all. I thought it was my checks that I'd reordered but I just checked and they're coming via usps. It was checked that I had to be here to sign for whatever it is. The tag said they can attempt to deliver up to 3 times or I can pick up at the Fed Ex office. I just checked and it 's back out on a truck for delivery today.

Edited to add: Boooo! don't think it's anything contest related--looks like it's coming from Philly. oh well.

Rachel

bumping this thread ;)

Has anyone from the boards won? Have the winners all been announced? I was always worried that I'd get a call & think it was a telemarketing scam or something. I get Florida calls on my caller ID often, but it's always a scam.

Anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter