Disney Guest web site error

There was a problem with MDE earlier, too. I can get in now, maybe it’s fixed.

I can't get on to the site either.....

UGH..... trying to "sell a cruise" to my husband and I can't get on, frustrating!

Yup - haven't been able to access DCL reservation at all this morning. I've tried on my phone and computer with different browsers. Glad it's not me :)

They had issues yesterday and now they seem to be off line completely. I'm sure it's a panic in the DCL IT dept, but I'm also sure it'll get fixed ASAP. Must have been serious bugs in the system.

Sadly, I was awake at 3am and I was able to get into the site without issue. Thats where I found this Florida resident rate and now its down again.

All of Disney IT is down. All there websites, in the parks, dining, FPs. It's crazy, I've never seen such a wide spread outage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter