Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

wazowskiLOVER:)

Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How
Hey everyone :)

disneyL0VE and I were talking on the phone last night and we both discussed doing Disney Makeup tonight just for fun because we both love doing makeup. I decided a week ago that I was going to dress up as an incredible for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party, so I already knew what makeup I was doing. Both disneyL0VE and I have macs, so we've been on ichat watching and talking to eachother while we do makeup because we are cousins who live on opposite sides of the country (and we're best friends). We were inspired to do Disney Makeup because of a youtube video. My original post about the youtube video is right here :

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1889160

What I did for my look is I used a defined eyeliner to secure the outline of the mask (of course I used a translucent powder to make sure my skin was nice and primered for the event !). I filled it in with a cream eyeshadow. This took a while because I wanted to make sure the color was evenly distributed. I played with shape with how it would look good on my face and finally got a shape that I liked. I finished by blending towards my top lid to my eyeliner with gold eyeshadow. I also put fake lashes on and red lips. I put a layer of shiny black eyeshadow over the top of my mask to keep it matte and to ensure that the mask would stay :) Hope you guys enjoy !!

Photo114.jpg

Photo118.jpg

DSC_1604.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_1616.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at this long post. My cousin disneyL0VE will post on this thread shortly haha :)

Wow that looks really cool. Great job!
Question. What does the gold eyeshadow do for the make-up? I took a make-up class for school and even though I know more about make-up than I did before, it's good to know some helpful tips.

Thanks guys !!! We're so excited :) We're thinking about doing Disney Inspired makeup on a regular basis !!

Wow that looks really cool. Great job!
Question. What does the gold eyeshadow do for the make-up? I took a make-up class for school and even though I know more about make-up than I did before, it's good to know some helpful tips.

I just like how it separated my top eyeliner from the mask. I also love the way gold looks with red lipstick :) The gold was nothing more than for my happiness:goodvibes

I love the finished look!! Very cool.

I have to ask you about the fake eyelashes. I've never tried them, but have always wanted to just for fun. Are they hard to put on? What about when you remove them, do they rip off some of your real lashes? Where do you buy them at?

I love the finished look!! Very cool.

I have to ask you about the fake eyelashes. I've never tried them, but have always wanted to just for fun. Are they hard to put on? What about when you remove them, do they rip off some of your real lashes? Where do you buy them at?

Hi mommaU4 !

I've done fake lashes for a couple of years now and it REALLY does take practice ! Its a bit of a pain of a butt. I really do think you should read up about it and maybe you should watch some youtube videos. I got my lashes from MAC. I think they're great! You should definitely try it. Its really fun when you want to dress up. They might rip off some of your real lashes if you get some of the adhesive on them. Usually if you take them off slow, they won't hurt :)

Hey guys ! As you know, wazowskiLOVER & I have been doing Disney inspired make up.. I did Princess Jasmine. Unfortunately, the color was a little off because of the mix of colors I did.. other than that, it turned out the way I wanted! I pulled this color from her entire outfit.

My inspiration.
Jasmine2.jpg

Now.. here are my pictures!

P7210181.jpg

P7210176.jpg

P7210172.jpg

Don't you like the hair ? :)

BTW, the shirt I'm wearing is a Jasmine Diva shirt, but you can't really see it :guilty:

I hope you guys enjoy!

Hi mommaU4 !

I've done fake lashes for a couple of years now and it REALLY does take practice ! Its a bit of a pain of a butt. I really do think you should read up about it and maybe you should watch some youtube videos. I got my lashes from MAC. I think they're great! You should definitely try it. Its really fun when you want to dress up. They might rip off some of your real lashes if you get some of the adhesive on them. Usually if you take them off slow, they won't hurt :)
Thanks for the info.
I never would have thought to check youtube! LOL Guess you really can find everything on there. :rotfl:

Maybe I'll check into it and be brave enough to try it one day. ;)

Hey guys ! As you know, wazowskiLOVER & I have been doing Disney inspired make up.. I did Princess Jasmine. Unfortunately, the color was a little off because of the mix of colors I did.. other than that, it turned out the way I wanted! I pulled this color from her entire outfit.
Very nice!! I think the color is really pretty.

Wow DisneyLOVE you've done a great job recreating Disney characters! The Jasmine makeup looks great!

That is so cool!! Great job both of you!

I REALLY love the mask. I'd love to do that for Halloween!

My inspiration.
Jasmine2.jpg

P7210181.jpg

P7210176.jpg

P7210172.jpg

BTW, the shirt I'm wearing is a Jasmine Diva shirt, but you can't really see it :guilty:

I hope you guys enjoy!

Girl, you ROCK!!! I've been a professional makeup artist ever since 1987, and I LOVE the professional look of your eyeshadow!!! It can be very, VERY difficult to work on 'Asian eyes', due specifically to the general (but not always the case) 'lack' of 'depth' within the crease/brow area) BUT girl, you really know how to work that eyeshadow brush. Holy smokes!! (My Asian clients taught me a lot about how to form a nice crease, etc. via using eyeshadow.) :yay: You did a remarkable job, and not only that, but it was totally EVEN!!!

Also, wazowskiLOVER:), you did a GREAT job on Elastigirl as well!! Wow!!! VERY nice job!!!

I can learn a few thing from you ladies, thanks so much for posting! :banana:

P.S. Disneylove, may I ask what brand of eyeshadow you were using??? It was a VERY even application, and is remarkably AWESOME!!! GOOD STUFF!!! :)

My inspiration.
Jasmine2.jpg

P7210181.jpg

P7210176.jpg

P7210172.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy!

YAY THE JASMINE MAKE-UP!! IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!! im soooo glad you did this..now i can practice it for halloween!! eeeeeeek im so excited!!:banana: thank you thank you thank you!
so what colors am i going to need? is it just a teal and gold, or are there more? you are really good at this!

Hey everyone :)

disneyL0VE and I were talking on the phone last night and we both discussed doing Disney Makeup tonight just for fun because we both love doing makeup. I decided a week ago that I was going to dress up as an incredible for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party, so I already knew what makeup I was doing. Both disneyL0VE and I have macs, so we've been on ichat watching and talking to eachother while we do makeup because we are cousins who live on opposite sides of the country (and we're best friends). We were inspired to do Disney Makeup because of a youtube video. My original post about the youtube video is right here :

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1889160

What I did for my look is I used a defined eyeliner to secure the outline of the mask (of course I used a translucent powder to make sure my skin was nice and primered for the event !). I filled it in with a cream eyeshadow. This took a while because I wanted to make sure the color was evenly distributed. I played with shape with how it would look good on my face and finally got a shape that I liked. I finished by blending towards my top lid to my eyeliner with gold eyeshadow. I also put fake lashes on and red lips. I put a layer of shiny black eyeshadow over the top of my mask to keep it matte and to ensure that the mask would stay :) Hope you guys enjoy !!

Photo114.jpg

Photo118.jpg

DSC_1604.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_1616.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at this long post. My cousin disneyL0VE will post on this thread shortly haha :)

very cute jasmine! maaaaan i wanna play make-up!!! enjoy your free time before you have children:rotfl2:

oooo i have some more requests for you and your gorgeous cuz......ARIEL!! i might be her (if not jasmine) so i would love to see her make-up...and maybe something for minnie mouse too!

Very nice!! I think the color is really pretty.

Thank you mommaU4!

Wow DisneyLOVE you've done a great job recreating Disney characters! The Jasmine makeup looks great!

Aw, thank you! I'm making it a habit now.. haha or more like an obsession ! :rotfl:

That is so cool!! Great job both of you!

Thank you! We enjoyed doing it! We actually did it at the same time on our computer webcams!

Girl, you ROCK!!! I've been a professional makeup artist ever since 1987, and I LOVE the professional look of your eyeshadow!!! It can be very, VERY difficult to work on 'Asian eyes', due specifically to the general (but not always the case) 'lack' of 'depth' within the crease/brow area) BUT girl, you really know how to work that eyeshadow brush. Holy smokes!! (My Asian clients taught me a lot about how to form a nice crease, etc. via using eyeshadow.) :yay: You did a remarkable job, and not only that, but it was totally EVEN!!!

I can learn a few thing from you ladies, thanks so much for posting! :banana:

P.S. Disneylove, may I ask what brand of eyeshadow you were using??? It was a VERY even application, and is remarkably AWESOME!!! GOOD STUFF!!! :)

I loved reading this comment! Thank so much jory29! I am extremely flattered after knowing you are a Pro MUA ! It took me awhile to blend that sucker out. I'm extremely jealous of those who have creases cause it looks more defined, but I have to work with what God gave me :rotfl:

About the eyeshadow, you're never going to believe this but wazowskiLOVER & I have this palette called Wales that we bought off ebay and was shipped to China. I would LOVE to use MAC but, not in the budget right now :sad1:

Here's the link of the exact palette we have:
http://cgi.ebay.com/40-Wales-Eye-Sh...hZ002QQcategoryZ11866QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks again!!
There will be more to come ;)

YAY THE JASMINE MAKE-UP!! IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!! im soooo glad you did this..now i can practice it for halloween!! eeeeeeek im so excited!!:banana: thank you thank you thank you!
so what colors am i going to need? is it just a teal and gold, or are there more? you are really good at this!

Haha, you're welcome! I really enjoyed doing this!

Really, you'll mainly be using..
- Gold
- Light & Dark Teal
- with a hint of Green (not too heavy though).
- Neutral color that matches close to your skin tone for you highlight!

You will also be needing a Dark Brown/Mauve color as your contour/blush color.

If you have any questions, let me know!

thanks so much girl, ill definitely be asking you more questions as i attempt this:lmao:

very cute jasmine! maaaaan i wanna play make-up!!! enjoy your free time before you have children:rotfl2:

oooo i have some more requests for you and your gorgeous cuz......ARIEL!! i might be her (if not jasmine) so i would love to see her make-up...and maybe something for minnie mouse too!

Thanks :) I'm calling dibs on Ariel.. well thats if we agree on it because we kind of want to theme it. We'll see what happens !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter