Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

Thank you mommaU4!

Aw, thank you! I'm making it a habit now.. haha or more like an obsession ! :rotfl:

Thank you! We enjoyed doing it! We actually did it at the same time on our computer webcams!

I loved reading this comment! Thank so much jory29! I am extremely flattered after knowing you are a Pro MUA ! It took me awhile to blend that sucker out. I'm extremely jealous of those who have creases cause it looks more defined, but I have to work with what God gave me :rotfl:

About the eyeshadow, you're never going to believe this but wazowskiLOVER & I have this palette called Wales that we bought off ebay and was shipped to China. I would LOVE to use MAC but, not in the budget right now :sad1:

Here's the link of the exact palette we have:
http://cgi.ebay.com/40-Wales-Eye-Sh...hZ002QQcategoryZ11866QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks again!!
There will be more to come ;)

LMAO!! If it makes you feel any better... I am a Ukrainian gal, who has NO def. to eyelids either, LOL!!

O.K.... so I am SO checking into this Wales stuff on eBay that you bought! ;)

Sounds and LOOKS like it did the right stuff. :)

HONESTLY, gals, you both have a talent for this! (I'm 38, and have been doing this since I was 17 years of age.) :cutie:

LMAO!! If it makes you feel any better... I am a Ukrainian gal, who has NO def. to eyelids either, LOL!!

HONESTLY, gals, you both have a talent for this! (I'm 38, and have been doing this since I waqs 17 years of age.) :cutie:

Thanks jory29 ! Its a great compliment to get. You should really check out the Wales Palette. I LOVE IT. I use it all the time (after I put primer on my lids). The colors are so pigmented and I like how they have a mix of matte and metalics. They're great to play with. Especially when you like to play with makeup colors!!

HONESTLY, gals, you both have a talent for this! (I'm 38, and have been doing this since I was 17 years of age.) :cutie:

Thank you! That is such a great compliment, like my cousin said! The palette is GREAT! We don't have to buy any colors for a while :laughing: One thing about this palette though, you DO need a good primer (like Urban Decay Primer Potion), like my cousin mentioned above me. Also pack the color on because sometimes the true color doesn't always show when you brush it, but I bet you already know that! :rotfl:

My family and friends have recently been telling me I should be a MUA, but I'm not sure of myself yet.. but your compliments are boosting me up !

those colors too could almost double for tinkerbell maybe with more of a greener color in the crease and different liner line. I'm inspired for my MAC trip on sunday!! :)

those colors too could almost double for tinkerbell maybe with more of a greener color in the crease and different liner line. I'm inspired for my MAC trip on sunday!! :)

OOh! That is a GREAT idea!! I like that one ;) That can be added to the list :)

I'm so jealous that you're going to MAC ! I love MAC! :goodvibes

PS LOVE LOVE LOVE the red lips!

Thank you so much !!! I love red lips. I've been doing retro makeup for almost a year now because I'm so inspired by Dita Von Teese. I use two different colors of MAC lipstick and a liner. The liner is Brick, and the two lipsticks are Russian Red and Viva. You should check em out ! They rock !

OOh! That is a GREAT idea!! I like that one ;) That can be added to the list :)

I'm so jealous that you're going to MAC ! I love MAC! :goodvibes

I know I've recently become addicted.. I don't really wear their foundations (That'll change sunday!) buuuuut i love the pigments of their shadows so much!

Thanks again!!
There will be more to come ;)
I cannot wait to see more pics from you guys!!

I've always wanted to do a dark, smoky look on my eyes, but I have no clue what I am doing and I'm afraid I'd end up just looking silly.

I love seeing the pics though!! :yay:

I know I've recently become addicted.. I don't really wear their foundations (That'll change sunday!) buuuuut i love the pigments of their shadows so much!

OMGOSH! I am excited for you ! You SO have to show me pictures!

I've always wanted to do a dark, smoky look on my eyes, but I have no clue what I am doing and I'm afraid I'd end up just looking silly.

You wouldn't look silly, you silly! ;)
I'd be happy to help you if you like!

We're working on a plan :) HAHA!

Next time we're gonna theme it so we both have an aspect of a film or disney inspiration. We'll have a new one out next week. We promise !

Smoky eyes are fun! You should totally do it :) .. and take pictures !!!! You'll look beautiful, I know it :goodvibes

Thanks again everyone for the encouragement !!

It burned a little to take off all the makeup haha, but it was completely worth it!

Just an alert :)

disneyL0VE and I will being doing another disney inspired look on Monday and I just wanted to let you guys know so you can keep an eye out :goodvibes . I'm pretty excited about it, so I hope you enjoy!!!!

1.gif
:hourglass

You girls look great! My SIL in Denver has over $500 in Mac eyeshadow (crazy) I'd like to give it a try, I'll have to check out the Wale stuff.

That make up looks awesome. I might do that for Halloween but I have a feeling that it will be more popular than my other choice, Gus Gus from Cinderella:goodvibes:lovestruc or Merriweather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter