Disney Lyric Swap ~ TIME TO MAIL!

Here's my pics:

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes:
These are very glittery-I kinda got carried away. :lmao: With 3 boys I don't get to use a lot of glitter.;)
DSC_0206.jpg

Wishes (more glittery paper):
DSC_0209.jpg

It's A Small World:
DSC_0207.jpg

Just lovely, DisneyBarlans! And I get two out out the three! (All three if I steal Z2H's pumpkin...hee hee!)

Susan, your packaged arrived and they turned out really pretty!
I love the wozzle!
The Mickey pumpkins are AWESOME! and they have a little retro feel!
Thanks!

ok...so mine didn't go out on Saturday...I just finished them... :) So, so, so sorry...I'm sending first thing tomorrow morning...

Here are the pictures...
Group 4 Old Tyme Favorites - The Ballad of Davy Crockett
ry%3D400

and
Group 5 Pixar Power - Up - Spirit of Adventure
ry%3D400

Ahhh! I love the UP one! I remember you showing us the preview of that - it looks even cooler with the little house tied on and all the colors! I have my page all ready for it....................

Mickster, Awesome! And the UP! piece, I couldnt wait to see how it was going to turn out especially after seeing Mickeys hat. It is so cool!
I hope they have Carl and Russell at DL when we go next month!

Tisha and Mariiee your package arrived today!
The pumpkin is even more gorgeous in person!
And thank you for the Wishes card! That song makes me cry everytime I hear it, but in a good way!

I am so glad I got to hostess this swap!:love:

Glad they are there. Thanks, I tried to get the one to look like Peter Pan's flight.

MIckster your package arrived!
OMG you guys! The UP! piece turned out so cute!!
and I love the font for Davy Crockett.
Thank you for the goodie too!:)

Just 2 more packages to arrive and I will be ready to swap out.
I hope to do that this weekend. I dont want to presort or anything cuz I will mess myself up. My goal is to have this mailed by Monday.

that I am I was hoping that this would not happen but of course it did.
I have one swapper that I have not heard from lately and one that Im still hoping things are in the mail. This is the last day that I am waiting for mail.

Heres the question:
Would you like your extra pieces back or would you like me to blind swap if possible? Which right now Im not sure if it is possible.
I think the only one in every group is ZTH.
Dont ask me how I didnt make into every group?!:confused3

I will keep a positive thought that all will work out and my missing ducklings will show up!
Thanks!
Rita

Blind swapping is what I would prefer but I am okay with getting my own piece back as well.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter