Disney Lyric Swap ~ TIME TO MAIL!

Blind swapping sounds fun, but do whatever's easiest for you. If I get my own pieces back, I have scrapbuddies that can use them.:)

I am swapping this out right now and as I come across things Im going to mention them.

M22P (Leeann) There were only 7 magic carpets. Checked the bag and envelope twice. Do you have there by chance?

DRM~ I couldnt figure out why your postage envelope was lumpy til now.
Thank you for the brads! I dont have those!

I think because I gave everyone the heads up early enough that so far there hasnt really been anything to blind swap. Altho I do think I am going to have to think fast and join the 2 groups Im not in if theres room!:goodvibes

I thought you were only not in one group? Am I two ahead of you?!?! Oh man.

I'm glad I took a break from swapping if so......... I think I have a problem. :lmao:

You know, its going to be your turn to host!
Yeah I didnt end up in movies (helloo?!) ans there is one Parks group that turned out to be mainly WDW so I was ok with letting that one go. I think so far there's just one piece that Im kicking myself over and its one of PBFs!
For some reason I got it in my head this morning that I could just jump in and swap in the 2 groups I didnt do, yes Im that bad at math!:lmao:

M22P (Leeann) There were only 7 magic carpets. Checked the bag and envelope twice. Do you have there by chance?

Yikes, did I forget to put a card in there with my name? For all my groups I held onto my items and placed an index card to be used for the swap. So 7 is ok, just don't send one to me. Sorry if I confused you! :flower3:

When I got to your second set I realized that that is what you might have done and was wondering if that was a place holder. So we're cool!
I had been taught by Rebecca to use an index but write on it "placeholder".
Just fyi for next time!:goodvibes

The big part of sorting is done! Tomorrow I will see if I can blind swap anything as there are a few extra pieces.

TO: Rebecca, Dit, AWM, Susan and Hope and anyone I might be missing~
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

:flower3:

So glad I could help you with questions.

I think you are doing a great job with hostessing. :thumbsup2

Im working on the blind swap now, so when you get your pieces ignore the cryptic notes on the baggies!
ZTH~ you were in every group but I wasnt and Ive been able to work almise everything out except for the fact that I dont have anything to trade for your Hercules piece and I want it.
So, what have I made in the past that you would like or may have gotten from a different swap or any suggestions?
I always make extra pieces and its worked out really well for me this time except for that!

I am dealing with 7 groups of 6. Not only is this my first time but also first blind! AWM your either amazing or crazy!!

Rita, you can have it! Trade me whatever you like - I looked at Toppers n' Tags, and you were in all my groups - so pick some past swap that you have a extra from, and I'll be happy with it!

So I won't get a Hercules back, right?

I pick crazy. :crazy:

I luckily have a long counter L shaped counter top to work with. I would swap out one group and put it to the short side. Then I would pick another group that as many possible different swappers and swap it. Take the extra from the first group and put in the different swappers of the second group and the vis versa. If there duplicate swappers I would put the two groups to side and swap out the third. Use those extras in the first two groups and put them back. Get a fourth group and start all over again with three and four.

In the end I gave some swappers their own stuff back and sometime duplicates of something I thought they could use more - girlie stuff for girl moms, etc. I just hated the thought of everyone getting the same exact things they already had back. :sad1: I didn't think to pull things from my own groups that didn't need the blind swap. That would have made life exceeding easier and I would have had just more things for the Pass-it-Forward. But then would Animal Kingdom folks really want princess stuff? Next time, I'll do it different.

AWM, I am a visual learner so what you just described just boggles me!
Isnt Kiara a princess? AK folks would be ok!:goodvibes

ZTH~ you get your own from that group plus one back of Herc. And as long as you dont mind me pulling something from my stash thats not a lyric I can find something. Cool!

You all are going to be walking me thru this alot! Ive finished the big part and counted everything like 4 times total. Now I have to go back and deciper my own notes on the blind baggies! Ive got notes on the boxes, names $ etc.
Now I'll go back and work a bit more but Im thinking at least half of it in the mail tomorrow and the other half Tuesday.
Alright, what am I missing?

I knew this would happen! I messed one blind piece up. Its between me and one of you. When you get your box, please let me know and I will send it right away.
I think in a way Im glad this happen because something had to happen and at least it wasnt a biggie!
Im so sorry! Its because I forgot to write a note on the baggie!
Im not going to go back and check because it will drive me crazy if I do so I need you all to let me know.

ZTH~ Did you go to Ak on your last visit? I think I know what I want to send you if you did.

Yes, I did! Twice... haha. It's Lou's favorite park.... I feel like half the photos I printed were of birds, :rotfl:

Do you already know what you're going to use the Hercules for, or do you just like it?

I pick crazy. :crazy:

I luckily have a long counter L shaped counter top to work with. I would swap out one group and put it to the short side. Then I would pick another group that as many possible different swappers and swap it. Take the extra from the first group and put in the different swappers of the second group and the vis versa. If there duplicate swappers I would put the two groups to side and swap out the third. Use those extras in the first two groups and put them back. Get a fourth group and start all over again with three and four.

In the end I gave some swappers their own stuff back and sometime duplicates of something I thought they could use more - girlie stuff for girl moms, etc. I just hated the thought of everyone getting the same exact things they already had back. :sad1: I didn't think to pull things from my own groups that didn't need the blind swap. That would have made life exceeding easier and I would have had just more things for the Pass-it-Forward. But then would Animal Kingdom folks really want princess stuff? Next time, I'll do it different.

(in reference to above) But then you wouldn't get stuff that you want!

I like how you described the process, I always wondered how you kept track, and then figured out what to do with the duplicates.... now I know! :thumbsup2

I think you will like what Im sending but not telling you! And Im keeping the Main Street piece too, which still leaves you with 2 sets, ok? Pretty please?
I just really liked the way they turned out. I did the MS song for the DL swap and can always use MS pieces!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter