Disney Magic Kingdoms

I noticed that I get more gems if I use floats that are not offering me tokens. For awhile I wasn't getting any gems, but then I replaced the ones that could drop tokens with ones that would only pay up magic and gems. Now they are dropping gems for me again. Hope it helps.
Wait, wait, wait. Are you implying that there is some sort of logic built into the game? Because I'm not sure I'm liking that.

I noticed that I get more gems if I use floats that are not offering me tokens. For awhile I wasn't getting any gems, but then I replaced the ones that could drop tokens with ones that would only pay up magic and gems. Now they are dropping gems for me again. Hope it helps.

It's not making any difference for me. I only need the SW drops, so all my other floats are useless in terms of items, and I'm still barely getting any gems at all. :sad2:

Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part, but is it possible that a future update could add the ability to automatically send characters out on repeating jobs? Even better, if we have the option to skip/stop an activity, what if Merlin added the ability to collect all finished jobs as a new skill or gets added to his gathering spell! Imagine being able to send characters out on shorter missions and use Merlin’s automatically gather spell to collect the activity and send them out on the same job. Think of all the time saved!
Wishful thinking, but I couldn't see the interns at Gameloft making it easier for players to step away from the game for extended periods of time by not having to continually send characters out for tasks. They want us IN the game, where we have a chance of making purchases or watching ads. They don't make money when we're not actively involved.

Wishful thinking, but I couldn't see the interns at Gameloft making it easier for players to step away from the game for extended periods of time by not having to continually send characters out for tasks. They want us IN the game, where we have a chance of making purchases or watching ads. They don't make money when we're not actively involved.

Exactly. That's also why they put in the new calendar with incentives to check in daily and not skip a day or two. I have a feeling it's been an issue for them or they wouldn't have bothered to implement this.

True, I agree that is why the do it and sadly it must be relatively successful for them. The funny thing is, it has the exact opposite effect for me. I’m far more likely to spend real money in a game if I feel like I’m getting a deal. If I feel like the game is trying to screw me out of my money not only will I not only spend it on said item, I’m less likely to spend it on other stuff.

Example, the main game I play, Marvel Puzzle Quest gets $10 a month from me. It’s not because I want to give them money but it’s because I feel like there monthly “VIP Membership” is valuable enough for me to pay that price. When it comes to their other in-app offers, they will never get a penny out me, because it's nothing more than highway robbery. Their so bad, it makes this games regular Gem deals look like a great deal. :rotfl2:Apparently some MPQ players disagree though, because some of the Whales spend thousands of dollars a month. :scared1:

Last edited:
It's not making any difference for me. I only need the SW drops, so all my other floats are useless in terms of items, and I'm still barely getting any gems at all. :sad2:
Speaking of floats, do you think it's worth it to open the sixth slot? I told myself once the parade floats paid off the 95 gems I spent on slot 5, I'd do slot 6. But 195 gems feels like a lot.

19693813_1012227462277051_2772878098211617053_o.jpg

Again, it could be artificial content made just for the screen cap to put in the patch notes, so i wont freak out yet, but i'm not seeing any gems on those claimed days.

Exactly. That's also why they put in the new calendar with incentives to check in daily and not skip a day or two. I have a feeling it's been an issue for them or they wouldn't have bothered to implement this.
Right. The old way rewarded you regardless of the day you collected the prize.

Again, it could be artificial content made just for the screen cap to put in the patch notes, so i wont freak out yet, but i'm not seeing any gems on those claimed days.

Seems if you miss the day before you can recover your streak by watching an ad.
Not for previous missed days just the day before.

Im just going to assume day one will be very small like 5 magic and it will slowly creep up each week or (hopefully) day to great stuff like gems. Im also going to assume the streak tally on the right of the calendar will be where the real prizes will be to reward loyal login

Second time they've done this rock the dots promo nonsense. They gave away a bunch of useless decorations last time, I believe. Not that I'm not enjoying my tea set decoration... :worried:

I thought you would enjoy the odd tea party ;)

Speaking of floats, do you think it's worth it to open the sixth slot? I told myself once the parade floats paid off the 95 gems I spent on slot 5, I'd do slot 6. But 195 gems feels like a lot.

I still have only 3 parades running lol, my gem drop rate for the 3 is pretty good. Never thought of the "paid off" aspect, makes sense. I always looked at it from buying floats because I liked them, or to help with drops and never felt the need to open more spots for drops as 3 did the job. I have had 10 gems drop but mostly get 5 at a time.

I’m pretty excited about this update. I’ve been building my park for just over a month now and im very close to finally welcoming Pete. Hopefully zurg will be close behind. This will be more to look forward to when logging on and I’ll be happy to get magic wherever i can find it when all the new areas and characters start unlocking

Im just going to assume day one will be very small like 5 magic and it will slowly creep up each week or (hopefully) day to great stuff like gems. Im also going to assume the streak tally on the right of the calendar will be where the real prizes will be to reward loyal login
And please before you say “duhhhh of course the reward will creep up slowly” i mean reward will increase painfully slowly to make it that much more important/difficult to check each day. Still im happy to get anything they’re willing to chuck at me

Rocking the dots event, So interns dont you think you should supply Minnie with a brand new polka dot outfit for the occasion? It is an event after all. Its only fair, the poor girl has less costumes than Mickey!!

What is this event?I haven't seen anything about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter