Disney Magic Kingdoms

In case you can't see the post

Disney Magic Kingdoms
Disney Magic Kingdoms Patch Notes – Update 17: Peter Pan
7 HOURS AGO · CUSTOM
The main storyline takes flight with some helpful Pixie Dust as Peter Pan and Wendy join Disney Magic Kingdoms!
But beware… the Jolly Roger isn’t far behind, and the notorious Captain Hook is at the helm!
Create your own Never Land with all new Attractions including Peter Pan’s Flight, the Jolly Roger, and The Lost Boys Hideout. We also have new Concessions and Decorations your visitors are sure to love including Captain Hook’s Hat Stand, Peter Pan’s Hat Stand, and Tick-Toc Croc Statue among others.
So think of the happiest things, and welcome Peter Pan, Wendy and Captain Hook to your Kingdom starting January 24th, 2018.
New Content
Characters
  • Peter Pan
  • Wendy
  • Captain Hook
Attractions
  • Peter Pan's Flight
  • The Jolly Roger
  • Lost Boys’ Hideout
Concessions
  • Captain Hook's Hat Stand
  • Peter Pan's Hat Stand
  • Minnie Ears Stand
  • Lunar Balloon Lantern
Decorations
  • Teddy Bear Throne
  • Mermaids Statue
  • Tick-Tock Croc Statue
Parade Floats
  • Peter Pan Float
Features
Busy Character Finder
  • Find the characters actively completing quests or performing activities with the new Busy Character Finder. To access it, just tap the icon located to the right of the Character Finder!
26814790_1012187258947738_4455014398793588465_n.png.jpg

• The Busy Character Finder Screen gives you an overview of all characters performing activities. It also allows you to locate busy characters, skip individual on-going activities, or skip all on-going activities at once!
26962033_1012188825614248_7996281743683018461_o.jpg

27022074_1012190695614061_7775571483978031111_o.jpg

New Tapper Event
  • Keep an eye out for new Tapper Events in your Kingdom!
  • New Tappers will require tokens to interact with which you’ll collect from a variety of sources such as Activities and Buildings.
  • Tap your way to the top of the leaderboard and earn milestone rewards along the way!
Social
  • The "Social" feature has been temporarily removed as we're looking at ways of improving the Social experience in the game.
Daily Calendar
  • An improved Daily Calendar has been added to provide rewards on a daily basis.
  • Logging into the game for multiple days consecutively will now earn you great rewards!
19693813_1012227462277051_2772878098211617053_o.jpg

Balancing
Experience Rewards
  • Let the Curse Be Lifted XP Reward increased from 5 to 10
  • Go Get Goofy XP Reward increased from 12 to 25
  • Bye Bye Birdies XP Reward decreased from 5 to 4
  • Unlock the Gates! XP Reward decreased from 5 to 4
  • Let the Fun Begin XP Reward decreased from 8 to 5
  • A Place to Plan XP Reward decreased from 18 to 10
  • Bring Music to the world XP Reward decreased from 15 to 10
Attractions
  • Jumping Jellyfish
    • Magic produced increased from 145 to 185
    • XP produced increased from 27 to 34
  • Golden Zephyr
    • Magic produced increased from 330 to 370
    • XP produced increased from 61 to 68
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
    • Magic produced increased from 180 to 215
    • XP produced increased from 30 to 36
  • The Magic Lamp Theater
    • Magic produced increased from 105 to 140
    • XP produced increased from 18 to 24
Activities
  • Mickey & Goofy - Group Music Trip
    • Chip Ears Hat added to the possible drops
  • Mickey - Sparkler
    • Chip Acorn added to the possible drops
    • Dale Peanuts added to the possible drops

My point is more along the lines that on the current daily reward system, you'd already have been given 4 gems, 2 on the 3rd and 2 more on the 13th. The patch note calendar, nothing but magic.

Rocking the dots event, So interns dont you think you should supply Minnie with a brand new polka dot outfit for the occasion? It is an event after all. Its only fair, the poor girl has less costumes than Mickey!!
Are you actually asking for more costumes? And I was really starting to like you!!!

I got the last little birdie finally... so Snow is in the process of leveling up to 10. That makes 3 more characters to go. And none of them are close to being ready at this point.

I didn't get that pop up yet, but I'm now VERY curious about this rock the dots event.

I also have wishful thinking, in that MAYBE, once the Peter Pan even is underway, Smee and Crock will begin the calendar but who knows....

Seriously? I think I've seen the "rock the dots" pop-up about 8 times today. So far. :rotfl: I guess they don't think I got the message somehow. Totally agree with you on Smee and the croc - it won't be the same without them.

Are you actually asking for more costumes? And I was really starting to like you!!!

My thoughts exactly! :rotfl: No more costumes!!!!

AlohaBerry...help!!! I was on Google Play and cannot figure out how to record my park. Evidently, my tech savvy guy is not quite as tech savvy as I thought. If you get a chance, can you please tell me how you worked your recording magic?

I got the last little birdie finally... so Snow is in the process of leveling up to 10. That makes 3 more characters to go. And none of them are close to being ready at this point.

Seriously? I think I've seen the "rock the dots" pop-up about 8 times today. So far. :rotfl: I guess they don't think I got the message somehow. Totally agree with you on Smee and the croc - it won't be the same without them.

My thoughts exactly! :rotfl: No more costumes!!!!
Like your new pic.

AlohaBerry...help!!! I was on Google Play and cannot figure out how to record my park. Evidently, my tech savvy guy is not quite as tech savvy as I thought. If you get a chance, can you please tell me how you worked your recording magic?

My bad! It's called Google Play Games. Has a green triangle/ arrow w game controller icon. Download from Play store. Long push on the DMK game icon. (Short tap will open the game).Up pops a screen w a video camera at the top. Click on the video camera. Choose quality- I chose 480pSD. Click launch. Up pops the record button- bottom left corner. Cover your front camera if you don't want your face recorded. Then hit the red dot to record. The rest should be self explanatory. Good luck!

Can someone help me please? I started all of my characters last night, and when I went in this morning, no one was done. None of the buildings are giving magic either. I don't have the icon in the top left corner showing the characters that are ready or need started. I have not seen a daily calendar since the one in December - should I be seeing this now? Or is this the new update with Peter Pan? Or do I maybe need to contact them as this is not normal and I'm having technical issues. Also, what is the "rock the dots" everyone is talking about please? Thank you.

Two Comments about the new event:

1. Remember to not send Tinkerbell, Minnie, Mickey out on long tasks that will hamper your ability to start the event right when it drops tomorrow. Also be conscious of your character book. I doubt that you will be able to welcome someone immediately, but better to be safe than sorry you hit upgrade for a 24 hour level 10 character!

• New Tappers will require tokens to interact with which you’ll collect from a variety of sources such as Activities and Buildings.
  • Tap your way to the top of the leaderboard and earn milestone rewards along the way!
So this will likely be like the cursed trees from Snow White, the butterflies for Alice in Wonderland, etc.

Two Comments about the new event:

1. Remember to not send Tinkerbell, Minnie, Mickey out on long tasks that will hamper your ability to start the event right when it drops tomorrow. Also be conscious of your character book. I doubt that you will be able to welcome someone immediately, but better to be safe than sorry you hit upgrade for a 24 hour level 10 character!

So this will likely be like the cursed trees from Snow White, the butterflies for Alice in Wonderland, etc.

Thank you for this, because I totally forgot about Mickey Minnie and keeping an eye on my character Book.

For me personally, I’m just over 3M and I hope to make it to 3.5 by the end of the week and I am DEFINITELY going to exercise patience with this add on, because it’s not timed but it appears to be mega magic. Time to exercise my patience. :tink::smickey:

Can someone help me please? I started all of my characters last night, and when I went in this morning, no one was done. None of the buildings are giving magic either. I don't have the icon in the top left corner showing the characters that are ready or need started. I have not seen a daily calendar since the one in December - should I be seeing this now? Or is this the new update with Peter Pan? Or do I maybe need to contact them as this is not normal and I'm having technical issues. Also, what is the "rock the dots" everyone is talking about please? Thank you.
Are you accidentally in building move mode? check top right of the screen. Calendar finished on 25 Dec, but you should get daily reward of either gems or potions.
Update will happen sometime tomorrow and rock the dots starts on Thursday (but no more info on what it is, possibly a tapper?) along with Peter Pan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter