• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

The issue I am having with leveling Jack Jack is getting the Flash Cards. I do not have any Incredibles except Elastigirl and Jack Jack. So I can only get cards from the Syndromes Energy Rings which has not drop any cards since I got Jack Jack the last day of the contest. So Jack Jack is still at level 1.

Having that exact same issue

Yes I have unlocked the 65,000 piece. Trying to unlock around space Mountain and they all say complete more toy story quests except one plot is 150,000 magic. I feel like I have done all the Toy Story more than once but nothing is happening. I am however still working on Ron and Celia. Pete is not even available yet.

I'm am positive that once you Welcome Celia or Roz you will see more quests (whoever is listed highest on the quest list). But until then you will be stuck. The storyline jumps around. I think you are in a Monsters, Inc. section. Once you finish that, then it might send you back to Toy Story tasks...or it might send you to Mickey & Friends tasks. The problem is, the game only tells you what unlocks that square, it doesn't tell you have to finish before you get to the point where you have tasks to unlock that square.

Are you familiar with the DMK Wiki? This page shows the squares that make up each land and what quest opens them. http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Expand_the_Kingdom In Tomorrowland, there are only 4 squares that the Main Storyline unlocks. I'm not sure which ones you've already opened, other than clearing the Curse around Space Mountain. If you are trying to unlock any of the optional areas, those unlock, WAY, WAY later in the game. After you clear your way to the portal between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, you will battle Zurg and that leads to the Fantasyland section. But you have to finish Welcoming the necessary characters first.

For the past week I have had almost no wishes. My happiness has dropped a whole level. Anyone else with that issue?
I do seem to remember dry spells from time to time. Have you force quit the app or restarted your device? That may help.

I'm am positive that once you Welcome Celia or Roz you will see more quests (whoever is listed highest on the quest list). But until then you will be stuck. The storyline jumps around. I think you are in a Monsters, Inc. section. Once you finish that, then it might send you back to Toy Story tasks...or it might send you to Mickey & Friends tasks. The problem is, the game only tells you what unlocks that square, it doesn't tell you have to finish before you get to the point where you have tasks to unlock that square.

Are you familiar with the DMK Wiki? This page shows the squares that make up each land and what quest opens them. http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Expand_the_Kingdom In Tomorrowland, there are only 4 squares that the Main Storyline unlocks. I'm not sure which ones you've already opened, other than clearing the Curse around Space Mountain. If you are trying to unlock any of the optional areas, those unlock, WAY, WAY later in the game. After you clear your way to the portal between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, you will battle Zurg and that leads to the Fantasyland section. But you have to finish Welcoming the necessary characters first.

I would totally agree with the above. Personally I am close to finishing Jungle Book but have been helping my grand daughter who is currently at this same spot in the game as you. It seemed to take forever to finally fight Zurg. She is now gathering parts for welcoming Minnie, which came right after the Zurg fight. Again, my advice just keep following the story line quests and it will open up soon.

Big Hero 6 update live stream will be Thursday at 1pm EST.

I expect we'll see another event like the others we've gotten this year, where you have to free the main character as opposed to fight the villain - a plot point from the climax of the movie fits that pretty well. The villain in that movie was, in my opinion, very weak. I bet we see Honey Lemon and Fred as Gem characters.

Last edited:
my bambi drops are terrible. and still have no bambi float. I've been playing this since the game was only a few months old, and my drop ratios are terrible all the time. i could barely welcome jack jack, and managed to get him with just 2 hours left of the event with gems, that I don't like wasting on speeding up things. I have just about all the characters, except most gem characters. Maybe big hero 6 will be a little easier to complete.

Really not happy with the choice of Big Hero 6. I didn’t even know it was a Disney movie when I heard about it.
Trust me, you're not alone. Another of those films that I still have a hard time digesting that it was Disney. Seemed more like a "Mars Needs Moms" movie. But the film was bland and the characters were all pretty forgettable. With other classics not yet added, why resort to this schlock?

Trust me, you're not alone. Another of those films that I still have a hard time digesting that it was Disney. Seemed more like a "Mars Needs Moms" movie. But the film was bland and the characters were all pretty forgettable. With other classics not yet added, why resort to this schlock?

I'm assuming synergy - there's a BH6 tv show that just premiered earlier this month, and they're probably trying to capitalize on the hype. Personally I think this is one of the worst movies of the "Disney Revival," it's just so boring and unimaginative, and I'll be amazed if it's one we still hear about in the next decade or so.

In terms of the game itself, I also don't know where BH6 is supposed to fit? It's so futuristic it should go in Tomorrowland, but that's already full of misshapen rides that don't make sense - how can we get three more in there? I guess I'll just have to pretend BH6 is some kind of fairytale or western...

Have no idea what they were thinking with the Autumn Leaves for Bambi characters? My guess is they were not.

For starters, only 4 characters collect them, and most of them at the expense of collecting other items, the Frozen Ice rink, which I’m guessing most people don’t have and bronze chests, but my drop rate from chests has been abysmal.

Now the fun stuff, which has to be a mistake on the developers part. I leveled Thumper to 8 last night, which I think required 9 leaves. Leveling to 9 is going to require, wait for it... a grand total of ONE leaf. :rotfl:Leveling Flower to 7 is gonna require 30 :confused3

EDIT: Just looked Thumper up on DMKwiki and per level the leave requirements are 20, 8, 21, 13, 16, 5, 9, 1, 14. So, gotta take back what I said, makes perfect sense. :rotfl2:

Because the game does not revolve around what @supernova likes. The Lilo & Stitch update and Big Hero 6 tells me, that they are more interested in the Japanese audience than you. A much more lucrative audience.

I'm assuming synergy - there's a BH6 tv show that just premiered earlier this month, and they're probably trying to capitalize on the hype. Personally I think this is one of the worst movies of the "Disney Revival," it's just so boring and unimaginative, and I'll be amazed if it's one we still hear about in the next decade or so.

In terms of the game itself, I also don't know where BH6 is supposed to fit? It's so futuristic it should go in Tomorrowland, but that's already full of misshapen rides that don't make sense - how can we get three more in there? I guess I'll just have to pretend BH6 is some kind of fairytale or western...
Another good point. Time for players to move the Incredibles to Fantasyland. Not that a modern-day family had any business living in Tomorrowland anyway, but it still seems that there are people who actually think base colors still count at this point in the game. For now, my Big Hero 6 will be living next to Bambi.

Another good point. Time for players to move the Incredibles to Fantasyland. Not that a modern-day family had any business living in Tomorrowland anyway, but it still seems that there are people who actually think base colors still count at this point in the game. For now, my Big Hero 6 will be living next to Bambi.

If you look at the ending credits of BH6 you will see they are affiliated with Marvel. I think they are hoping for hype from the current Marvel Avengers rage as opposed to whether it is pointed at a particular countries population. Plus Marvel being affiliated with Disney now they can push these movies as well.

If you look at the ending credits of BH6 you will see they are affiliated with Marvel. I think they are hoping for hype from the current Marvel Avengers rage as opposed to whether it is pointed at a particular countries population. Plus Marvel being affiliated with Disney now they can push these movies as well.
Yes, well here's hoping they never include Marvel characters in this game.

Yes, well here's hoping they never include Marvel characters in this game.

Technically, these are Marvel characters - Big Hero 6 was a Marvel comic that started in 1998. Disney Animation was told to make a Marvel movie once the acquisition was finalized, and they chose BH6, moving it it from Japan to America and changing everyone from being Japanese to other ethnicities. I wouldn't be surprised if this is also the developers testing the waters to see how Marvel characters are accepted, though Disney does seem to keep most of their brands separate (accept for Disney Animation and Pixar for some reason)

For the past week I have had almost no wishes. My happiness has dropped a whole level. Anyone else with that issue?

Happened to me too. I feel like getting good amount wish requests during event or mini event, but very low to almost none outside event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter