Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hahaha, this mini event started 10 min ago and my leader already has 19 blurrgs. At 5 every 2 hours. They must REALLY want that plush stand!

ETA -in the time it took me to post that, they jumped up to 45. Hahaha

Top 2 in my list are up to 120 each already

Hahaha, this mini event started 10 min ago and my leader already has 19 blurrgs. At 5 every 2 hours. They must REALLY want that plush stand!

ETA -in the time it took me to post that, they jumped up to 45. Hahaha
Same. I have two players at 200 and one at 195, followed by 175. There's nothing I care to win here, so I'm not going to bother doing this every two hours. Sorry Gameloft.

Do these people spend a ridiculous amount on gems or have they written code to cheat?

I think they have ways to cheat ... which, if that makes them happy then so be it, but seems to defeat the purpose of playing the game if you aren't really playing to the challenges as designed

Same. I have two players at 200 and one at 195, followed by 175. There's nothing I care to win here, so I'm not going to bother doing this every two hours. Sorry Gameloft.
I also have same thing going in my Leaderboard. Top five have outrageous numbers.

I really prefer it when they include a chest with the chance at a missing character as a prize. The other stuff.. meh.

Given top tier is 1-50, don’t really care what astronomical numbers spots 1 & 2 chest their way to.
It's not really about #1 and 2. It's more a matter of if the first few are high, the following players are pretty close to them, and then down.

Tapper event holds little appeal, as usual. I'm just tapping along leveling characters. I would be excited about the chest on Christmas, but the only character I have in there is Scrooge and the chances of getting him are not great. I appreciate that they still give us a little something.

I'm glad it's Brave - that's one I don't need to stress over or spend any gems on.
Up or Hunchback, I would be freaking out.

Announced as the next event and first event of 2021, right? Please tell me it’s not until 2021! :rotfl:

no date given but I’m guessing this month if they’re sticking to the prior claim that all the comfy costumes would be released at the end of the year, Merida being the final one from Wreck It Ralph 2

I believe they said the Live Stream is this Friday, which makes me believe Brave will start next Thursday/Friday.

I finished the Child just intime to forget about everything during my annual Disney Trip. My happiness is still joyous tier, and currently at 89%. The tapper event had a nice final prize, but I didn't really need any of those attractions hidden away. Out of the 6 bronze chests opened that day, not a single special chance. Now if the blurgs still dropped kyber crystals, I might have tried harder. As it was Rise of Resistance broke on us part way through, and didn't come back online, so that was a bust.

As far as characters:
Mando - 2 hats from 8
Baby Yoda - collecting for 5
Goggles Guy - ready for 6
Clarie de loon - ready for 6
Grief - ready for 6

kuzco - almost ready for 10
table cloth guy - ready for 10
yzma -collecting for 8

Lock - collecting for 7
shock - collecting for 6
barrel- collecting for 9

gord- collecting for 9

not getting the new attraction for the nightmare charcters has been a pain. Being able to enchant the new ones for star wars was a boost. Collecting for gord is painful. And goofy will be collecting a kyber crystal for a million years.

Finally leveling Owl to 10. It was a long collection process.

Yzma 8 Maybe someday I can finish her.

Gord 8

Lock 7
Shock 5
Barrel 8

Mando 8
Child 5
Kruiil 6
Cara 7
Greef 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter