Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please request a few. I would like the one with Pirate Mickey. One for Max and one for Alex

Also if not to much trouble one of Mickey for each of the boys. Thanks very much.

No trouble at all! Enjoy!

mickeypirate2.jpg

mickeypirate.jpg

mickeyenv-1.jpg

mickeyenv2.jpg

These are great! Can I make a request? Can I get:
Tinkerbell - Elizabeth's Disney money
Mickey - Daniel's Disney money
Belle - Arabella's Disney money

Can you do Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty? If so:
Sleeping Beauty - Julianna's Disney money
Cinderella - Talia's Disney money
if not - then both of these with a different Hannah Montana theme.

Thank you!:banana:

How about these?

mickeyenv-3.jpg

tink1-3.jpg

Belle2-1.jpg

auroraenv.jpg

cinderellaenv.jpg

Wow! That's amazing! Could I please reqest a few as well?

And can you make it say (name)'s Disney Money Day ____ - We're going for 10 days, so I'm giving them a little bit everyday. (or if you have time you can make them say day 1, day 2 etc)

For Nathaniel:
1.) the Mickey Mouse one
2.) A Peter Pan themed one (if you could get Peter and Cap't hook that would be great)
3.) A Monster's inc one

For Ainsley:
1.) The Cinderella one
2.) The Fab 6 (so it includes Daisy Duck - if you can't find that, maybe a donald and Daisy together?)
3.) A Minnie Mouse one

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! They are FANTASTIC!!

I wasn't sure what type of pirate theme you wanted. So I did one with Mickey and one with Pirates of the Caribbean theme. If these don't work I can do the others.

mickeypirate.jpg

pirate2.jpg

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: They are marvellous!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: But Please..... Emmanuela, my other daughter... her name got lost in the post. :sad2: She would love any design, really. Both Pirate ones are absolutely terrific!pirate:

The reason that I asked for them blank is because my DS can never make up his mind between Buzz and Mickey. Also he has his BFF and his sister along on our Disney trip. Then another friend is going for Star Wars weekend. I have my 4 god daughters going in July also. I knew that it was to many to ask for.
So I wanted both Mickey designs, Buzz Lightyear, Cinderella and the Tinkerbell is for me. Hoping DH will get the hint about adding Disney dollars to mine also.:rotfl2: If you are thinking of new ones can you do H.S.musical and Star Wars. I think the older children will love them. Thanks for your hard work.:thumbsup2

Wow! That's amazing! Could I please reqest a few as well?

And can you make it say (name)'s Disney Money Day ____ - We're going for 10 days, so I'm giving them a little bit everyday. (or if you have time you can make them say day 1, day 2 etc)

For Nathaniel:
1.) the Mickey Mouse one
2.) A Peter Pan themed one (if you could get Peter and Cap't hook that would be great)
3.) A Monster's inc one

For Ainsley:
1.) The Cinderella one
2.) The Fab 6 (so it includes Daisy Duck - if you can't find that, maybe a donald and Daisy together?)
3.) A Minnie Mouse one

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Is this what you wanted? If not let me know.

cinderellaenv.jpg

fab5env-1.jpg

minnie2.jpg

Peterpanenv.jpg

mickeyenv-1.jpg

monstersenv.jpg

These are so great, could I request a few?
Could you do a Tinkerbell with the name Haley, a Pluto with the name Brandon, and a Stitch with the name Adam?
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Love the money envelopes-- just wondering where did you get the template I ask you because I am wondering if I have that template somewhere on my Disney programs or on a Print Artist program?

Thank you

dbelmo:surfweb:

Love the money envelopes-- just wondering where did you get the template I ask you because I am wondering if I have that template somewhere on my Disney programs or on a Print Artist program?

Thank you

dbelmo:surfweb:

I found it online. I am sorry I don't remember where though. :confused3 If I find out where I will let you know. :)

These are so great, could I request a few?
Could you do a Tinkerbell with the name Haley, a Pluto with the name Brandon, and a Stitch with the name Adam?
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Here you go! Enjoy!
tink1-7.jpg

pluto2-1.jpg

StitchEnvelope-3.jpg

The reason that I asked for them blank is because my DS can never make up his mind between Buzz and Mickey. Also he has his BFF and his sister along on our Disney trip. Then another friend is going for Star Wars weekend. I have my 4 god daughters going in July also. I knew that it was to many to ask for.
So I wanted both Mickey designs, Buzz Lightyear, Cinderella and the Tinkerbell is for me. Hoping DH will get the hint about adding Disney dollars to mine also.:rotfl2: If you are thinking of new ones can you do H.S.musical and Star Wars. I think the older children will love them. Thanks for your hard work.:thumbsup2

No problem! Here you go.....

tink1-5.jpg

starwarsenv.jpg

buzz3-1.jpg

mickeyenv-4.jpg

cinderellaenv-1.jpg

mickeypirate-1.jpg

HSMenv.jpg

Thank you, thank you!! Its so nice of you to do this for us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter