Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just adorable. Such a clever idea.

Any chance of getting something Disney cruise related --not personalized.

Also wondering, would you print these out on something other than regular copy paper?

Hello, you're designs are wonderful. Can I make a request? Could you please make: Belle--with the name Kayla, Jasmine-- with the name Maiya, Ariel--with the name Jasmine, Aurora--with the name Briana, and Tinkerbell--with the name Melissa. TIA

Sharla

Thank you sooooooooo much. These are great and I love the new designs.

To answer the question about printing, I printed my envelopes on 110lb. cardstock (white). They printed very clear and folded easy. I put a Tinkerbell sticker to the back opening lto seal it.

Here you go!

buzz3.jpg

Thank you sooooooo much. This is fabulous!!!! Now I just have to fill it. You're a star:flower3:

Hi, these are gorgeous, can I request a couple TIA

Mickey---Dave & Carol's Disney Money

I don't know if you can do POOH but if you can

Pooh---Dave & Carol's Disney Money

Thank you

These are just adorable. Such a clever idea.

Any chance of getting something Disney cruise related --not personalized.

Also wondering, would you print these out on something other than regular copy paper?

From what others have said for maximum wear it would be best to print them on cardstock. Here is a cruise design...

DCLenv.jpg

Hello, you're designs are wonderful. Can I make a request? Could you please make: Belle--with the name Kayla, Jasmine-- with the name Maiya, Ariel--with the name Jasmine, Aurora--with the name Briana, and Tinkerbell--with the name Melissa. TIA

Sharla

Enjoy!

Arielenv.jpg

tink1-8.jpg

auroraenv-1.jpg

Jasmine2.jpg

Belle2-3.jpg

Thank you so much Mcraft17, they are beautiful, we are Pooh freaks ( the whole car is Pooh), thank you again,,,,Carol

Here are some new designs. Let me know what you think of them, or if I should change something. Thanks!

disneyparkenv.jpg

mulanenv.jpg

lionkingenv.jpg

ratatouille2.jpg

fairyenv.jpg

carsenv.jpg

nemoenv.jpg

Thank you for the cruise one, I will definitely be using that one.

And for the new ones, they are all really cute, but I l"ove" the blue one with the castle.

O.K., help me out here. I rushed home and printed out the cruise one.

First I didn't change the paper to landscape, so, I got that fixed. When I printed it out landscape, I then trimmed off all the white, and when I folded it, I ended up with about a one ince gap between the large back flap and the small flap. does that make sense?

Not sure what i did wrong here or how to fix it. Help, please.

How incredible these are:) Where have you been hiding?? Don't hide your talent under a bushel anymore:)

O.K., help me out here. I rushed home and printed out the cruise one.

First I didn't change the paper to landscape, so, I got that fixed. When I printed it out landscape, I then trimmed off all the white, and when I folded it, I ended up with about a one ince gap between the large back flap and the small flap. does that make sense?

Not sure what i did wrong here or how to fix it. Help, please.

When I print mine I don't change mine to landscape. It should be printed exactly as shown the instructions will be at the bottom of an 8 by 11 sheet of paper. It will fill the page but there should be room to cut it out. I hope this helps, if not maybe someone else who has already printed one out can help. If you have any more problems let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter