Disney Needs To Bring Back...

Adventurer's Club, Skyway, Original Journey of Imagination, River Country, Swan Boats, Alien Encounter, Discovery Island, 20,000 Leagues, and Mr Toads Wild Ride.......Long Live the Toad and Nemo Lives!!!!

Capt. Eo could of stayed buried in my opinion.

Adventurer's Club, Skyway, Original Journey of Imagination, River Country, Swan Boats, Alien Encounter, Discovery Island, 20,000 Leagues, and Mr Toads Wild Ride.......Long Live the Toad and Nemo Lives!!!!

Capt. Eo could of stayed buried in my opinion.

Original Journey of Imagination - so agree!!

And Beavertails, too!!

It's occurred to me that there are several things that I wish Disney would bring back so I could experience them again - just like when I was a kid. And then I realize that my kids would think those are totally lame which is why Disney updates stuff anyway. In 20 years, my kids will wish Disney would return something to the way it is today...an on-going wish passed from generation to generation!

As this is not a DVC related topic, I am moving it to the Theme Parks board.

I think it was called the french toast loaf at Mainstreet bakery.

Characters at LTT for dinner or at least change the menu.

Denise in MI

My first thought: Beavertails. Second thought: Mr Toad's Wild Ride at WDW. Where else can you go to Hell in a Disney park? And Stitch does not count!

Horizons, Original Journey, Jr. Chef's (only so my son could finally try it and I could eat the yummy cookies!), characters that just wander (I know it makes for a mad house but it was so much fun as a kid to just see Donald walking around and I could run up to him with a mob of kids around me.)

For food:
Sleepy Hollow had a ham and cheese croissant that made an excellent breakfast, and an excellent way to avoid standing in line at the Main Street Bakery with everyone else in the morning (that takes forever so we just skip it now).

I also miss the samosas in Adventureland.

As for rides, I actually miss Alien Encounter and 20,000 leagues. I really wish they would get rid of the castle shows so that we could walk through the castle into fantasyland all the time like we used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter