Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What new rides or lands are defo coming all I herd was what if
Coco, Encanto, and Villainsland are all in very early stage development. So that's why the info limited to them right now is limtied to concept art.

Same with the Dinoland replacement.

Its all very early Blue Sky meaning there still in the concept stages

Actual announcement roundup: Stuff officially announced as new projects in bold
  1. Happily Evert After returning to WDW
  2. Tron opening Spring 2023
  3. New Unnamed Fireworks coming to Epcot in 2023
  4. Figment Meet & Greet coming to Epcot in 2023
  5. Hatbox Ghost being added to Haunted Mansion in 2023
  6. Moana and the rest of World Celebration will open in late 2023
  7. Multiverse attraction coming to Avengrers Campus
  8. San Fransokyo area and Baymax meet & greet coming replaced Pacific Wharf at DCA
  9. Disney Treasure Cruise Ship coming in 2024
  10. Lighthouse Point coming in 2024
  11. Tangled family attraction and garden promenade coming to Walt Disney Studios in Paris
  12. New Pixar stage show coming to Walt Disney Studios in Paris
  13. Magic Happens coming back to Disneyland in Spring 2023
  14. "World of Color - One" & "Wondrous Journeys" fireworks coming to Disneyland in January 2023
Can u name one new ride on that list for WDW that we never knew about

Yeah, I'm fine with them showing us their ideas. People would have complained that nothing is being done to Dinoland but it's at least nice to know that something is absolutely in the works. I'm not going to get upset if not all of these specific ideas end up coming to be but it's exciting to know that new things are in the pipeline. I absolutely can't wait to share the excitement of new things with my son as he grows up. He's turning one next month and we are going on our first trip in November with him. There's so much to look forward to.
Well...if my opinion counts for anything (lol), I'd be super excited for a Coco ride/land in the MK expansion. It would be visually stunning with so much of that world to work with.
I would of thought the Coco/Encanto & villans lands would be top of the list, they got a good reaction from the crowd. I am still baffled why there isn't a Lion King land in AK. A better fit for there than Zootopia imo. I can see the Moana perhaps not happening. A bit of a lacklustre reception there.

If Zootopia and Moana take over Dinoland would that mean the dinosaur ride would be gone?

Any mention of when splash will go down for the tiana refurb?

The ride will probably remain with a new overlay. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I

'm just glad that they're at least talking about doing something to Dinoland USA, but I don't expect any of it anytime soon.

I would of thought the Coco/Encanto & villans lands would be top of the list, they got a good reaction from the crowd. I am still baffled why there isn't a Lion King land in AK. A better fit for there than Zootopia imo. I can see the Moana perhaps not happening. A bit of a lacklustre reception there.

do u actually think these new lands will happen and if so when

In fairness, they have Africa with Festival of the Lion King and the Safari with actual animals (like Lions). They also have Rafinki's Planet Watch, so it's not like the Lion Kind isn't represented at Animal Kingdom.

Dinoland is the kids section, which is in great need. Replacing it with anything else would be an improvement at this point, in my opinion. Personally, I would have went with Ducktails, but I'm cool with Zootopia and Moana.

I think probably a good time to remember not everyone has the time or energy to hog the news. And listen to rumors for coming things to the park. The only one I knew about going in personally was the Avengers campus ride they announced Friday.

The experience of the board in this case isn't always going to equate to the gen experience.

Agreed about the Dinoland. Its not like the Epcot situation where there just working on it but isn't a full need. Dinoland needs an update. Priorities.

As much as I love Moana. Zootopia would be the better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter