Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also a fan of text photo text photo. Honestly graphics and images are a far more efficient way to communicate as long as they are done well.

Last edited:
Just curious. I don't like DFB reviews because they essentially write a sentence/photo/sentence/photo/sentence/photo. It's basically like reading a text conversion. Is this something that you guys like?
Yeah, I agree with the PPs in saying I like the photos, but I'd prefer a larger text /photo ratio. I actually prefer Josh at EasyWDW when I have an option. He's also not quite as bubbly- I like a little snark.

Performer line-up for the America Gardens Bandstand at the 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

here’s the lineup so far
  • July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
  • July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
  • July 30 to August 2: Element
  • August 6 to 9: Sound Society
  • August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
  • August 20 to 23: The Vybe
  • August 27 to 30: The M-80s
  • September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
  • September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
  • September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
  • September 24 to 27: Epic! Live

That’s … underwhelming.

That DFB post isn’t actually the review. It’s the “We’re having breakfast at ‘Ohana this morning and this us what the place and the food looks like!” thing they do. They’ll probably have some kind of review where they talk about the quality of the food later. They’re going to be having dinner there later today, too.

Just curious. I don't like DFB reviews because they essentially write a sentence/photo/sentence/photo/sentence/photo. It's basically like reading a text conversion. Is this something that you guys like?
I enjoy their content and I like a lot of photos because I like to see what they were actually served. However, DFB is not where I go for a real critical review. They generally describe what they got and what they thought, but tend to leave out strong opinions. Which is fine, but it's also why I consume different media for different looks at the same thing.

I see FOP finally broke the 2 hr mark at 140 minutes. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see just how long the lines get over the summer with no FP+ or any version of it. It never ceases to amaze me how long people are willing to be in line to ride something. Looks like this is one we'll be skipping on our trip. Not a chance I'm in a line anything close to that long.
Agree !! Leaving next Weds--- my fave attraction, but wont wait that long ...

So, it seems like (at least for the TIER 1 attractions) -- its either RD or wait until park closes... Miss my FP+

Don't count on it. I think the 'inflated ride times at park close' was largely an artifact of not having many FP riders slow down the standby lines at the end of each day. Last week, most wait times were disappointingly accurate or even low. We got in a posted 25 min line for Navi 30 min before park close. We had a DAS for FoP we were planning to use afterward. We bailed after 15 min and were no where near half way through the line. Fwiw, that is an awkwardly crowded line and very difficult to exit when your DAS kid is having a melt down.

That’s … underwhelming.
If the M-80's are the same version of that cover band who played in Epcot a couple of weeks ago, my family and I would highly recommend catching one of their shows. We watched two of their sets on June 27th and their performances were far better than some of the big name acts that we have seen at Eat to the Beat in the past.

Performer line-up for the America Gardens Bandstand at the 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

Here’s the lineup for Phase 1
  • July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
  • July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
  • July 30 to August 2: Element
  • August 6 to 9: Sound Society
  • August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
  • August 20 to 23: The Vybe
  • August 27 to 30: The M-80s
  • September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
  • September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
  • September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
  • September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
the M80s were there last week and man were they loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter