Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see FOP finally broke the 2 hr mark at 140 minutes. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see just how long the lines get over the summer with no FP+ or any version of it. It never ceases to amaze me how long people are willing to be in line to ride something. Looks like this is one we'll be skipping on our trip. Not a chance I'm in a line anything close to that long.

I see FOP finally broke the 2 hr mark at 140 minutes. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see just how long the lines get over the summer with no FP+ or any version of it. It never ceases to amaze me how long people are willing to be in line to ride something. Looks like this is one we'll be skipping on our trip. Not a chance I'm in a line anything close to that long.

If you wait until the last ride of the day it shouldn’t be that bad. Just enter the que at 5 minutes until park close and you should be fine.

I always gravitate to the beer offerings. Really looking forward to the Delirium Red (Belgium) and Left Hand Bittersweet (Donut Box). I predict the big hit beer of the Festival will be the Schöfferhofer Wild Cherry at Germany. Personally not a fan of Schöfferhofer as it's basically soda with a very low alcohol content. But people loved the grapefruit, so I figure the cherry flavor may be even more popular.

I always gravitate to the beer offerings. Really looking forward to the Delirium Red (Belgium) and Left Hand Bittersweet (Donut Box). I predict the big hit beer of the Festival will be the Schöfferhofer Wild Cherry at Germany. Personally not a fan of Schöfferhofer as it's basically soda with a very low alcohol content. But people loved the grapefruit, so I figure the cherry flavor may be even more popular.
Ooh cherry beer is lovely!

We gravitate to the same things, but I kind of wonder a little bit about that Guinness Bailey's shake? Hmmmm?

ked a trip next spring for my potential first-ever in-person runDisney event, Springtime Surprise (very aptly named 😆😆). I did a room-only ressie on the assumption that Disney will resume AP sales before th

I am dying for an AP announcement.

TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I don't want to buy tickets for all these upcoming trips! I have enough leftover for my September trip, but after that I am going to have to fork up $ and frankly, I don't wanna. I'm beyond salty that I just forked over the cost of a Porsche for DVC (months ago now) but still can't buy a dang annual pass. It's ridiculous.

We like to wander around the parks and shop and eat things more than run from ride to ride at this point. I don't want to pay $100+ a day for admission to wander around and eat things (as much as I enjoy walking around MK with a snack).

I know DVC is for the hotels not the parks yadda yadda, but lets be real. The people want perks... and parks.
DVC Notifies Members of Extended Evening Hours Eligibility

I know this has already been discussed but this is the notice being sent to DVC members for the Extended Evening Hours. Applies for members and any guest reservations made.
I got this email. How much of a benefit it is remains up in the air until we see how frequent the offerings are, but I'm still excited.

And there goes another bundle of cash for our trip in December. The grandtinker might like the Goofy one on me. We used to watch him dance the hot dog dance all the time and she just giggled. Maybe she will giggle again when she sees me in that!

I like that one too. I have pics of my DDs doing the hot dog dance with Goofy at MK when they were much younger. I may need that one myself. :love:

A reminder that 'Ohana is reopening today.

Cheesy shrimp casserole for all!

Nothing says fresh from the islands like a hot baked casserole. :thumbsup2

OFvYPT7.gif

We gravitate to the same things, but I kind of wonder a little bit about that Guinness Bailey's shake? Hmmmm?

I had the Bailey's shake during previous F&Ws ... it was very good but it's a small serving for the price. Then again I think most WDW regulars know that if you want to really enjoy F&W, don't even try justifying the $/item or you'll go crazy ... just realize the cost is 'a lot' and have fun on vacation

I had the Bailey's shake during previous F&Ws ... it was very good but it's a small serving for the price. Then again I think most WDW regulars know that if you want to really enjoy F&W, don't even try justifying the $/item or you'll go crazy ... just realize the cost is 'a lot' and have fun on vacation
My wife has the Baileys shake at the Hole in the Wall bar every time she finally finds me there.It is huge and actually a good buy at 9.50. But the Guinness part of the one in the menus intriuges me.

Thank you.

This was always a family tradition for us. We would have breakfast here before heading home. I really hope characters return. . . soon.
Agreed. We're going next week because we enjoy it, and $25 is a really good price for that meal at WDW (IMHO). We will definitely miss the characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter