Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To divert attention on this slow news week, does anyone know of any charities that take used Disney princess dresses? They're all from Disney so they've held up pretty well over the years (especially the Deluxe Aurora) and I hate the idea of just dropping them off at a goodwill.

To divert attention on this slow news week, does anyone know of any charities that take used Disney princess dresses? They're all from Disney so they've held up pretty well over the years (especially the Deluxe Aurora) and I hate the idea of just dropping them off at a goodwill.

You could contact Give Kids The World, ask if they accept donated princess dresses, worth a try

https://www.gktw.org/

You could contact Give Kids The World, ask if they accept donated princess dresses, worth a try

https://www.gktw.org/
Just called and they can take the ones she hasn't worn but due to many of the kids being immunocompromised the others are a no go... I might just send them some straight from the Disney store since shipping would probably cost similar during a sale. But that doesn't solve my full guest closet problem, I'll have to keep looking.

Does your town/city have a Buy Nothing group? Might be some local families who would love to have them.

Walt Disney World Resort Foodie News: Yachtsman Steakhouse, Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, and More Reopening!

Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort opens August 5, 2021, with booking available July 29, 2021.

Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort opens August 5, 2021, with booking available July 29, 2021.

Columbia Harbour House opening August 5

Pizzafari opening August 2
BEST NEWS!!! I'm running the Wine and Dine half marathon and I really love red meat before a long run for race energy. We're staying in GDT and Yachtsman is one of our favorites. Now just bring an AP please.

Walt Disney World Resort Foodie News: Yachtsman Steakhouse, Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, and More Reopening!

Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort opens August 5, 2021, with booking available July 29, 2021.

Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort opens August 5, 2021, with booking available July 29, 2021.

I’m choosing to take this as a good sign that more things will be returning to normal.

Excellent news! I'm so happy about CHH! I know where I'll be eating on 8/5!

Does your town/city have a Buy Nothing group? Might be some local families who would love to have them.
This site is the closest I come to social media. There are several parents in my own neighborhood who I could give them to but I've been hesitant because I didn't want to cause a meltdown for my daughter if she has to repeatedly see other kids wearing what she used to love (and yes I understand teaching kids to let go is good but she is autistic and while her intellect is several years beyond her age, emotionally she is several years behind). I'm going to ask around and see if any of my friends know someone in their neighborhoods who would want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter