Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard any info regarding Harmonious and Enchanted fireworks schedule for October?

First extended evening hours for Deluxe resort guests:
  • Monday October 4 - EPCOT 10pm to midnight
  • Wednesday October 6 - Magic Kingdom 9pm to 11pm
  • Monday October 11 - EPCOT 10pm to midnight
  • Wednesday October 13 0 Magic Kingdom 9pm to 11pm

Do you think we can expect Mondays and Wednesdays to be Epcot and MK extended evening hour days moving forward? Excluding, of course, a day when there’s an after-hours event in MK.

Where is Hollywood studios? Or is that still to come? Epcot is the one we are least likely to stay late in though DH loves it and excited.

Last edited:
Of course we are departing on 10/4 .. lol

But least some updates on extended hours.

How dod
First extended evening hours for Deluxe resort guests:
  • Monday October 4 - EPCOT 10pm to midnight
  • Wednesday October 6 - Magic Kingdom 9pm to 11pm
  • Monday October 11 - EPCOT 10pm to midnight
  • Wednesday October 13 0 Magic Kingdom 9pm to 11pm

How do you get the extra hours? Do you just show a room key?

Where is Hollywood studios? Or is that still to come? Epcot is the one we are least likely to stay late in.

HS is the one we’re really waiting on. That’s the park where there are the most rides that have crazy waits. It’s also the park with the most rides that our 4 year old won’t go on. We would love to be able to have her stay at the hotel with the grandparents (who also don’t care about those rides) while we go back in.

HS is the one we’re really waiting on. That’s the park where there are the most rides that have crazy waits. It’s also the park with the most rides that our 4 year old won’t go on. We would love to be able to have her stay at the hotel with the grandparents (who also don’t care about those rides) while we go back in.
Same here. For us while knowing Magic Kingdom will be late hours is nice it is obsolete as we will
be purchasing the late night Christmas party tickets. More info on Hollywood studios!

I think he's alluding to APs as well- they usually do it for DVC and APs IIRC. ETA: this could also include soft openings. He's not really specifying what the other opportunities are except that it may include DVC.
Anyone think I might have a shot of riding between Aug 15-20? Or are we thinking that's too early. Like guest soft open or AP preview won't be until September? I'm AP and DVC. I was lucky enough to get attend the GE AP preview and it was AWESOME!

Am I remembering wrong about this? I could have sworn Hollywood Studios evening extra magic hours kind of disappeared in the last few years (before Covid obviously). I only really remember MK and Epcot having evening hours. Maybe it will be the same for these Deluxe Resort only extra hours.

Am I remembering wrong about this? I could have sworn Hollywood Studios evening extra magic hours kind of disappeared in the last few years (before Covid obviously). I only really remember MK and Epcot having evening hours. Maybe it will be the same for these Deluxe Resort only extra hours.
I honestly hope not. Having extended for HS would be a game changer for our family. Coming from
West Coast we are not rope droppers.. Epcot late hours are nice but that is not the most crowded park
especially when it comes to rides. For the amount of money Deluxe is costing this year I hope there
is more incentive to stay deluxe then what they just announced. I will wait patiently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter