• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they do the free release later, the reviews for Jungle Cruise are kinda meh. Trying to squeeze as much money as they can, I guess.

Here now- today was our first day. If disney is concerned with the new recommendations- besides face coverings bring added july 30- absolutely no social distancing is occurring. crowds are big and people are lined up around the parks because the lines are crazy long in the afternoons
Have to agree. We have been here since Monday. Crowds feel like Spring Break or Thanksgiving week. Touring Plans has been upping their crowd numbers a bit. I think 8 or 9. Saw more people wearing masks today. Didn’t realize until tonight about new recommendations. I also noticed since we have been wearing them indoors.

Here in Disney Springs after 4 years. I love Disney sweat.
You can have my family’s🤣

Its Friday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter