Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the real issue is that Disney doesn't release info. - it was the same junk last yr when they were closed...they only announced their closure for the first 2 weeks and then said nothing for a of April and almost the entire month of May, just every week they would quietly cancel folks reservations and then the next week and the next. If Disney woukd just be considerate enough to announce things ahead of time; the majority of this speculation and ppl. hanging on to any rumor for dear life would greatly be diminished. Sure there may be some things here and there that they're not sure about until a bit later, the vast majority they know, but just don't say anything. For instance. obviously Typhoon Lagoon isn't opening this summer, yet nothing from Disney, fastpasses aren't returning this summer, yet nothing from Disney. Their lack of communication is the root cause to everyone being so vulnerable to have hope for any little thing they hear.

Even more reason to think critically about what you read on the internet. Ultimately, we're just subject to whatever they choose. Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Multiple sites are saying HEA is gone permanently Oct 1. Really, after reading the announcement a few times, there's really no other way to interpret it that I see.

Outside of Illuminations, this is my favorite fireworks show ever and I'm sad to see it end. Regardless of how I feel about conditions, I am glad at least that we're going to catch it one more time.

No complaints from me on this one though. Things change and the next new show will have people who love it just like others loved Wishes and HEA.

Multiple sites are saying HEA is gone permanently Oct 1. Really, after reading the announcement a few times, there's really no other way to interpret it that I see.

Outside of Illuminations, this is my favorite fireworks show ever and I'm sad to see it end. Regardless of how I feel about conditions, I am glad at least that we're going to catch it one more time.

No complaints from me on this one though. Things change and the next new show will have people who love it just like others loved Wishes and HEA.
Are you there now? Not to be too nosy, I just thought I had seen you were going soon. We are too, the new announcements don't help us.

I'm sorry to hear this. I was really hoping more would come back in time for your trip

Me too! At least with the news of HEA ending, it makes me a little glad we went ahead and kept the trip. We're just going to severely modify what we'd normally do and hope for the best. As long as we can find a way to see the fireworks, then our goal is met. Of all things, I wish they had returned the dessert buffet for the fireworks or offered some kind of priority viewing. I would've paid a good price for any of that. Not happy, not sure how it will color my view of returning, but is what it is.

I too love HEA. Probably my favorite.

Because of the nature of HEA, I could see them bringing it back pretty easily if they so choose. I believe they do want to refresh the show more often though to keep people coming back. Regardless they'll definitely have something good after the 18 months I'm sure

I have not been to WDW since Jan 2018 so consider that as I ask this question. When did the Star Wars show go away at HS? I loved that show! Wonderful World of Animation looks fun, but all this time I was hoping for the "return" of the Star Wars show and I guess that went away a while ago?

Is this a show kinda like the fireworks or I it completely different

This is only a porjection show. It used to be used as the precursor to teh Star Wars Galactic Spectacular. It's a lot like the "Celebrate the Magic" show they did at MK for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter