Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just found out the sewer that the guy came out of, was not there at the beginning of the episode

personally I think it's SWORD logo, but I've seen that theory as well. We'll find out soon enough

Definitely possible since we do see that symbol in the show. Hard to know for sure this early. Definitely good that even after two episodes they leave us with a lot to think about.... which is one advangae to the weekly format.

Enjoyed the first two episodes of WandaVision gave me some Lost vibes with all the clues pointing to something larger .. though obviously a lot more humor

I'll quote you since it tied into my thoughts

Ok, this series is awesome, the level of detail they are putting in the style of show they are in (4:3 aspect ratio, mono audio the cameras, etc). This show is gonna be bonkers, and it will not end well for Wanda.

I love the commercial in the episodes. Don't read too much into as something connection, i'm fairly certain it just ties into her trauma. First one was stark bomb (when it blew up their house). 2nd is being experimented on with Hydra.

My guess is that wasnt a bee keeper originally. Agents are outside whatever "wall" she has built , and he went in with a hazmat suit, but as he came into her reality, it turned into a beekeeper suit.

Also, the african american girl is definitely Monica Rambeau and she most likely piloted that helicopter that Wanda found as a toy.

Also, I think there's some heavy foreshadowing at play. "the devil is in the details" "that's not the only place he is" Wonder if referring to Mephisto?

Also, saw a theory on reddit that I really like (think it got deleted). Vision starts off in black and white because that's the last memory of him when he died, and as Wanda is bringing back to life is when it turns to color (end of ep2)

Probably more I'll think of later, but it's gonna get weird

Could definitely tell Wanda knew something was off/wrong/bad with the Bee Keeper guy and not just "weird" as she was really quick to "rewind" it and change what happened

I’ll just say I was blown away by the first 2 episodes. I kind of wish THIS were the show going forward. I was ready to treat them as throwaways and look forward to episode 3.

There were a ton of Easter eggs that I didn’t catch when I watched it. I don’t believe the “bee keeper” is part of AIM, they’re sword. First, we had already gotten the tease with the toy helicopter having the emblem. And from set pictures of Monica Rambeau wearing a jacket with the SWORD emblem on it. That team is there to oversee Wanda, not harm her. It’s going to wind up being Agatha Harkness (working for Mephisto) that’s pulling the strings and probably have her siding with them under a false promise that they can give her this life with vision and the kids forever. Wanda is going to become the villain by the end of this series. And while I think it could be fun, I really really hope they don’t end her run after Doctor Strange

Im most excited about this one. Love the character and it has so much story to offer

I think for it to last for the longer term it needs to build on other characters and really building the story out of that time period (which I think is interesting even if covered some elsewhere)

I think hard to build just around that character when we already know his fate

I think for it to last for the longer term it needs to build on other characters and really building the story out of that time period (which I think is interesting even if covered some elsewhere)

Exactly. Otherwise that’s one of the shows I’m least excited for. I mean you could say the same thing about Obi Wan’s fate, but he’s just such an important character people are drawn to him. I’m sure they’ll flesh out the cast around Cassian to make other characters fan favorites though. Or they can just shoehorn Ashoka in there, she does seem to be in the background of every major event in the main timeline without actually interfering in it.

Absolutely. That's the beauty of SW, all the characters are intertwined somehow, the actions of one affects the others.

Couple sites are saying that’s the Obi Wan set. It doesn’t look like tattoine to me.

Either way, that’s a massive set. Andor I think is y most anticipated Star Wars show.

Reserving judgement on Wandavision. Watched them, was interested, but not hooked. We will see how it builds. I'm willing to be patient but I suspect it will not be an immediate success. It might have worked better as a season dump as I suspect many people casual people won't stick with it after the first two episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter