Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode was good, as always.
This one is specifically for those who don't "get" what's goin' on with the series.

oh my, this episode

this is the one for people who are on the fence to get hooked. If you're not after this, just give up cause you won't be

Totally agreed. I'm so excited that I can tell my friends who gave up on it after one episode to now go back and catch up, because things are only going to get better from here.

oh my, this episode

this is the one for people who are on the fence to get hooked. If you're not after this, just give up cause you won't be

We will watch later...but does it lose the "feel" of the first 3? Or still quirky and sort of dark?

We will watch later...but does it lose the "feel" of the first 3? Or still quirky and sort of dark?

you'll have to see. Overall plot description if you want to know (no details, but just an idea what it's about)

Episode is all about whats been going on in the outside world during the first 3 episodes, the darkest MCU has been in a loong time

My favorite WandaVision as well.

Not because they explained what was going on, it played pretty much on what we all thought, but I loved how they addressed a bit of the massive dislocation reversing the snap would have caused. Can you imagine the turmoil? in the better situations, how many people remarried and had a spouse reappear? The jobs lost, the money pro-rated through wills. The land not worked because it wasn't needed. Economic production destroyed.

Those would be the best results. Reversing the snap would have caused a massive amount of miserable conditions across the universe. Since only the people returned, not a return to a time when the universe was able to more or less care for twice as many beings, there is no way there would have been enough housing, food, healthcare, staples of all kinds. Honestly, what Thanos did was a kind way of removing half the population. Bringing them all back 5 years into a partial post-apocalyptic future would have led to a cruel, brutal and vicious future. The wars that would begin on a planetary and universal scale for resources and distraction would be unprecedented.

Now, having had some fun pontificating, I loved the Darcy and Wu relationship. I actually like their chemistry better than I like Wanda and Vision, though I never really liked the Wanda and Vision pairing portrayal in the MCU. Regardless, the first three episodes pushed me into the grinding away because I like Marvel category. Now at least I'm more curious on how they are going to handle the post snap world. I still don't really care about Wanda and Vision though.

Last edited:

Not because they explained what was going on, it played pretty much on what we all thought, but I loved how they addressed a bit of the massive dislocation reversing the snap would have caused. Can you imagine the turmoil? in the better situations, how many people remarried and had a spouse reappear? The jobs lost, the money pro-rated through wills. The land not worked because it wasn't needed. Economic production destroyed.

Those would be the best results. Reversing the snap would have caused a massive amount of miserable conditions across the universe. Since only the people returned, not a return to a time when the universe was able to more or less care for twice as many beings, there is no way there would have been enough housing, food, healthcare, staples of all kinds. Honestly, what Thanos did was a kind way of removing half the population. Bringing them all back 5 years into a partial post-apocalyptic future would have led to a cruel, brutal and vicious future. The wars that would begin on a planetary and universal scale for resources and distraction would be unprecedented.

Now, having had some fun pontificating, I loved the Darcy and Wu relationship. I actually like their chemistry better than I like Wanda and Vision, though I never really liked the Wanda and Vision pairing portrayal in the MCU. Regardless, the first three episodes pushed me into the grinding away because I like Marvel category. Now at least I'm more curious on how they are going to handle the post snap world. I still don't really care about Wanda and Vision though.

agreed. I love that it kind of made you think, was this really the right decision to bring them back? I feel like after 5 years, it did more harm than good

agreed. I love that it kind of made you think, was this really the right decision to bring them back? I feel like after 5 years, it did more harm than good
There is no doubt in my mind that it would have been awful. I said that walking out of the movie to my wife. She just started laughing and said that if people actually thought about the consequences, the Avengers would be the most reviled people in the Universe within a year.

Agree about loving the aspect of covering the "post un-snap" time period.

I made a comment that in the moment Tony didn't think "I am undoing what happened and everyone will fully understand what happened and everything will be totally cool for all"

my god, this episode was most excellent. Shows like this are one in a million.

We are living in her depression, her grief. This is a dark series, but it's amazing. Also, does Vision seem very self-aware to anyone else? I'm not convinced he's dead here...

my god, this episode was most excellent. Shows like this are one in a million.

We are living in her depression, her grief. This is a dark series, but it's amazing. Also, does Vision seem very self-aware to anyone else? I'm not convinced he's dead here...
I think Wanda seeing him dead clearly shows how he’s dead in real life, and she can only keep him alive in this universe.

Overall I felt this was a very dark episode. I need more than 25 minutes of episode.

I think Wanda seeing him dead clearly shows how he’s dead in real life, and she can only keep him alive in this universe.

Overall I felt this was a very dark episode. I need more than 25 minutes of episode.

I don't know...why would he seem to be questioning things? I agree it's dark. Her storyline is really tragic if you think about it.

I hope this show gets the recognition it deserves. It's layered and so well thought out.

100% agree. Not going to lie, what makes it even better is that it’s a female superhero dominating. Until now it’s always been male superheroes (minus Captain Marvel but this is way better).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter