Disney Picture of the day - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyGoing*

Mickey is waiting!
°O°Joe;22696495 said:
MoroccoGreenDoor1000.jpg

Joe the Tone Mapping in this pic is perfect the picture just stands out GREAT job ...Iam trying my hands on HDR and Tone mapping.

Jeff... So so beautiful..such an "AWESOME" capture of your precious little girl.....:cloud9:

Hey we are from LBI here! I love this picture but where is it taken? I think MK Dh says Epcot.

Hello fellow New jersian..:yay: Its Canada in EPCOT, the side gardens by Le Cellier entrance.

POTD..
Can't wait to try this pic in May with my nifty-fifty:woohoo:

DSC_04112864.jpg

YEKCIM, great Star Tours shot - is that from the AT-AT Walker?

tomandrobin, I love this shot with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - it's a fun picture...

princesskelz, neat Test Track picture...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe the Tone Mapping in this pic is perfect the picture just stands out GREAT job ...Iam trying my hands on HDR and Tone mapping.
Thanks - I'm taking my tripod when I go down this weekend so I can try the real HDR with three photos (one under exposed, one properly exposed and one over exposed). I tried a picture out in my backyard and it turned out pretty awesome...

Biker Chick DD (at Downtown Disney Harley Davidson shop)
My DD Chloe turns 12 today!!! Yikes.......

bikerider.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter