Disney Picture of the day - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
missnanse....That's one of my favorite hidden Mickeys.

kim532....Love the street performers. Great picture of the hamming it up.

That was taken January 2nd. It was around 40 degrees with 15-20 mph winds.

This is on the boat back to SSR that same day....Don't the kids look happy?

I don't blame them. It's not suppose to be that cold in Florida! Hopefully it wasn't that cold your whole trip. Great pics.

A2Goofy....Pretty picture of the Japan pavilion.

IMG_0849.jpg

I don't blame them. It's not suppose to be that cold in Florida! Hopefully it wasn't that cold your whole trip. Great pics.

Actually we had great weather that week, highs were 84-87. We swam 4 of the days on our trip and our DD laid out at the pool to get a winter tan. The last day, it was frigid.

Here's another one of the funny Streetmosphere Actors. It was just as the Studios open and he was making comments to everyone walking by. He posed for me as soon as he saw my camera - a natural ham, wouldn't you say?

243317385-XL-1.jpg

Oh my goodness! I love this thread!! All the POTD are fantastic!! Now, if I could only figure out how to add one myself! LOL!

Great thread again!!

All these pictures are amazing. Definitely has inspired me to be more creative when picture taking.

Thanks!:)

That was taken January 2nd. It was around 40 degrees with 15-20 mph winds.

This is on the boat back to SSR that same day....Don't the kids look happy?

Picture497.jpg

Oh yea, that was the day we arrived!:scared1:
WOW was it cold!:cold:
We looked kinda like that too..... but made the best of it. Turned it into a shopping day mostly..... and found all the places that sell Hot Chocolate!:thumbsup2
We could have handled the cold if it hadn't been SO CROWDED!!!
I guess I can handle the crowds better in the heat. At least you can go to the pool or water parks. But for those first couple days all the pools, marinas, water parks were closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter