~~~Disney Pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I love the little mermaid pin and peter pan is cool too. The Stitch keychain is so cute!

I actually sent to Rebecca, so I hope she got them, they should have arrived thursday/friday last week.

Glad you liked them

Yes, you and one other person sent to Rebecca.....she's been on, but not picked up her PMs or posted.
Hope we hear from her soon.

Bridgette, I'm glad you like the pins I sent.:goodvibes

Jessica 527, thank you for my lovely pins. I love them all!

71933 a Mickey Snowman, 15039 Aladdin's Genie as a happy dancer, and finally, 83700, an adorable Pooh, holding a heart....I have a small collection of Holiday pins, the 2 fit fine into that collection, and Genie makes me smile, we saw Aladdin at DL this June, and we had the best Genie...this pin is a perfect souvenir!

Bobbi:goodvibes

3217889cc0e14f109756bd97a65d5469_zpsa40ade80.jpg

There they are!

Should be there any day, Nikki. Coming from PA and the other she sent has already arrived.

I heard from Rebecca....she has been out of town and her pins were not picked up by her mail carrier, so she is mailing today.
She didn't mention receiving.............hopefully she will have more time today and check in with us

I was away for work yesterday into today - hubby said I got mail though! I will let you know later tonight or early tomorrow of the arrival :thumbsup2

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in PENSACOLA, FL on August 5, 2014 at 3:08 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

For Nikki :)

Hope we hear of a couple of arrivals today......and that Rebecca checks in to tell us she mailed and also received ::yes::

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in PENSACOLA, FL on August 5, 2014 at 3:08 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

For Nikki :)

Thank you, thank you!! My pins arrived today! Goofy and Belle! Thank you!!!! :yay:

Good to hear, Nikki.
We just have Jessica to check in about the one she mentioned and the 4 connected to Rebecca....2 to her and 2 from her

Good to hear. That just leaves the Rebecca pins to arrive and her to tell us what she received.....hopefully soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter