Disney Plan FREE in October?

kmst719

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the dining plan being free in October? My neighbor went last year and her dining plan was free. She said she heard Disney did it the previous year also. Do you know anything about this? Thanks!

It was a one time offer that ended the 3rd or 4th of October. It was offered to introduce people to the new dining plan. Disney rarely, if ever, repeats one of its offers.

Disney dining is way too popular to ever be offered for free again! Too many people are willing to pay for it. Now they are offering park hopping and the water parks for free with the new package. Now people will get used to the ability to park hop and their kids will love the waterparks. Thus, they will sell more premium tickets in the future.

sorry but it was too good to ever be free again...until they come up with another program...

it was awesome!!!

we enjoyed it for eleven glorious days... but i agree w/the other posters that it was too good to be repeated... although i disagree that the offered it to get people familiar w/the dining plan 'cause the plan had already been available for eight months, but rather to lure people down during hurricane season, which had struck wdw pretty hard the previous year (not w/a lot of damage, but w/the number of days the parks were closed)... all that being said, if it's offered again, we're totally THERE!

mhaley said:
Disney dining is way too popular to ever be offered for free again! Too many people are willing to pay for it. Now they are offering park hopping and the water parks for free with the new package. Now people will get used to the ability to park hop and their kids will love the waterparks. Thus, they will sell more premium tickets in the future.

Where can I get more info on this?

I would be happy if they did "buy one day, get one day free" dining plan.

I don't expect to see free dining unless the hurricane season starts early and it appears it will be worse than last year. Which I don't want to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter