Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
Photo link: Slideshow

DUE DATE: October 1. I am on vacation that week so if everything is on time, I can swap out immediately.

**Due to the nature of this swap, we want to make sure all participants receive a complete set. If you are unable to complete things, please ask for an angel as soon as possible. I will be requiring the following checkins. If I have not heard from you within 3 days of the check in I will send a PM/Email. If I still do not hear from you within one week of that, I will ask for an angel. Just so we are clear up front. ***

Check-ins:August 10
August 31
September 14
**MAIL BY SEPTEMBER 24**

You will choose a letter and make 26 altered rolodex cards to swap. You can purchase or use any rolodex of your choosing. We will be making the divider cards which measure 2 1/4" x 4". Your letter can stand for a character, a ride, a land, a park, or anything Disney related.

Please make sure you punch out the slots at the bottom (they sell punches for this at Staples). Several of us have the punch and are willing to share. You can either purchase blank cards and decorate over them or cut out from cardstock.

Feel free to use any cardstock or patterned paper that fits your theme. Since a rolodex is not archival, you do not need to worry about acid-free/lignin-free products. You should include at least two types of embellishments or embellishment techniques (such as, but not exclusively limited to: embossing, distressing, inking, ribbons, brads/eyelets, flowers, charms, stickers, die cuts). Only the front needs to be decorated.

Just as the regular rolodex dividers have the letter on a raised tab, you want to make sure the same is the case for yours. You can do that in whatever creative manner you would like. We will be alternating the left-right placement of the letters just like a regular rolodex so note the placement of your tab next to your letter in the signups.

You may sign up for more than one letter if you want more than one set returned to you, but please allow others to sign up for 1 set first. I will open it up to a second spot per person on Monday.

A (L) - TinkerBean - Aurora
B (R) - aroyer - Beauty and the Beast
C (L) - MichellePooh - Cinderella
D (R) - 123SA - Disney
E (L) - Tigger1221 - Eeyore
F (R) - LumpyLoo - Flounder
G (L) - Banana - Goofy
H (R) - marlynnp - High School Musical
I (L) - KerTggr - Illuminations
J (R) - morgansmom2000 - Jasmine
K (L) - Arizona Rita - (Disney) Kiss
L (R) - Partyof3 - Lumpy
M (L) - SusieStone - Magic
N (R) - jennyL - Nemo
O (L) - angelmom - Ohana
P (R) - TPCShauna - Pixie Dust
Q (L) - KerTggr - (Disney)Quest
R (R) - Julez4u - Ratatouille
S (L) - DisneyIsTerrific - Si and Am
T (R) - MazdaUK - Tinkerbell
U (L) - KatDisney - Under the Sea
V (R) - DownRiverMama - Villians
W (L) - calanniebu - Winnie The Pooh
X (R) - AlexWyattMommy - General Disney
Y (L) - logan&tylersmama - Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho
Z (R) - momx3boys - Zip a Dee Doo Da

I will also be hosting a simultaneous swap for the address cards that go in the rolodex, but just to save on confusion, that will be in a separate thread.

Once signups are closed, please PM me your name, mailing address, email address and phone number. I will only use the latter two for an emergency, but I must have an alternate way to reach you outside the boards for check-in purposes.

Mailing/packaging instructions: I am pretty sure the 26 cards should fit easily in a priority mail envelope. Please include $4.80 for return postage. Cash, check or a $4.80 stamp is fine. (No click-it/ship-it postage please.) Each individual card does not have to be in its own baggie if you feel they will not be damaged by putting them all together in one large bag. Sometimes they can be tacky or easily snag on things due to 3-D embellishments - in that case please package to minimize damage (wrap in saran wrap or individual baggies). Label the outside of the largest bag with your name and DIS name. You do not have to label the individual cards in any way.

Let me know if I've missed anything. Have fun!!

Check-ins:

I have your contact info
+ Check in August 10
++Check in August 31
+++Check in September 13
++++Postal
I have received them

You have received them :thumbsup2

TinkerBean :thumbsup2
aroyer :thumbsup2
MichellePooh :thumbsup2
123SA :thumbsup2
Tigger1221 :thumbsup2
LumpyLoo
:thumbsup2
Banana :thumbsup2
marlynnp :thumbsup2
morgansmom2000 :thumbsup2
Arizona Rita :thumbsup2
Partyof3 :thumbsup2
SusieStone :thumbsup2
jennyL :thumbsup2
angelmom :thumbsup2
TPCShauna :thumbsup2
KerTggr :thumbsup2
Julez4u :thumbsup2
DisneyIsTerrific :thumbsup2
MazdaUK :thumbsup2
KatDisney :thumbsup2
DownRiverMama :thumbsup2
calanniebu :thumbsup2
AlexWyattMommy :thumbsup2
logan&tylersmama
momx3boys :thumbsup2

You know I can't resist a swap. OK, I'll do letter C. I'm thinking maybe something Cinderella-ish.

I'm assuming you have a rolodex punch I could borrow.....

Si and Am are the Siamese cats from Lady & the Tramp. They are so cool!!!! I thought this would be the perfect time to use them on a swap!!!

oh i was just checking in before we left and here it is!!!!! YIPPEE!!!
thanks so much for putting me in and giving me L!
i'm thinking LUMPY?????
i have a boss kutz rolodex die and a sizzix rolodex die can i use them???
i'll pm you my info!
thanks again!

Ok, Holly talked me into this! It looks like fun... so can I have B for Buzz?

Ok, Holly talked me into this! It looks like fun... so can I have B for Buzz?

YIPPEEEE!!!! i'm so excited!!!!!! you will not be sorry!!!!!

so whats the verdict on my dies?? can i use them????

oh i am so supposed to be at bff's right now. she will be tappin' that foot!!!!

YIPPEEEE!!!! i'm so excited!!!!!! you will not be sorry!!!!!

so whats the verdict on my dies?? can i use them????

oh i am so supposed to be at bff's right now. she will be tappin' that foot!!!!

I'm not the hostess or co-hostess, so I can't answer but I can ask. ;)

What size are the dies? Do they match the requirements?

T for tinkerbell :thumbsup2 I have a punch (Thanks Tinkerbean!:hug: ) so if Queenie or Princess Jayne want to sign up I can share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter