Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

PO3 - The holes seem right for the bosskut die, but I'm not sure about the overall size. If the measurements are a little bigger it will look odd when you have the whole thing together. I would say as long as you can cut it down to the 2 1/4 x 4 size by trimming a little off the top, it should be fine.

123SA - I've never seen that punch. We all used one from Staples, but it certainly seems like those holes would work. Do you have a rolodex to test it out on? That's all that matters - whether the holes will fit onto a standard rolodex. Does anyone else have that Stampin Up punch?

I've decided to unglue the XYZ. That means we are back to making 26 cards after all. Sorry to change things. I've changed the first post to reflect that.

believen - you are welcome aboard. Just pick a letter from what is left.

Julez4u and calanniebu - I've put you down as R and W, respectively if you're both sure you're okay with that.

I'm still going to wait and take the very last letter to fill in the last hole, but some ideas I had for the difficult Y and Z were Yo-Ho with a pirate theme and Zip a Dee Doo Da with a general Disney theme if anyone wanted to use those.

I think that catches us up.

I don't have a rolodex, but I'll need one right? I'll see if a friend has one and if not, I will head to staples with a punched card and see if it fits. Thanks.

Love the topics so far! I'm glad marlynnp picked HSM!

can i just say how excited i am for this one. i have waited a whole year for it to roll around again. i was so disappointed last year that i missed it. i really can't wait to see this all put together.
no watch mine will come out crappy just because i said this!!!!:rotfl:

can i just say how excited i am for this one. i have waited a whole year for it to roll around again. i was so disappointed last year that i missed it. i really can't wait to see this all put together.

You are not allowed to talk like that, PO3! Nothing you do will be crappy!

I do believe we had a discussion about that last year. That's where Marylnn's tag comes from - "No take backs, bowing out or other weenie manuevers." Remember, AWM?? ;)

Thanks for holding a spot for me I would have been so disappointed. My internet was down all day!!!!

I would take A for Aurora Please...:goodvibes

YAAHHHH Tinker is here with us!!!!! and aurora!!!!!!! oh that's a good one to pic!!!!!

YAH!!! Believen is doing the incredibles!!!!! we love the incredibles!!!! good choice!!!!!

If U is still available I'd like to do Under the sea.

There is no way yours would come out crappy.

I think Kat has the photos on one of her albums. Would you post the link again Kat?

This way you could see the wide variety that came in. All were different and all were lovely.

sure give me a sec

HPIM1540.jpg

2538858110098429939XtBfAU_fs.jpg

2760325950098429939wwrbxt_fs.jpg

2197118110098429939bGhjgI_fs.jpg

HPIM1544.jpg

ok i totally love them all!!!! did you see the pirate one??? and how 'bout rollie pollie?? omg i love this!!!!!!

i found my bosskutz die & it is the size i need just that my corners are round. just like the A from the last time. so who ever made that one must have used the bosskutz.

i am over the top excited about this. no where did i see those lumpy stickers??? i'm going to google it. anyone remember the link??

ok i found a piece of clip art and i resized it in photobucket but not to sure how i print it out? i wanted to do stickers but the ones i found were 2.00 for the pack but only 1 lumpy in the set. i think my dh would :faint: if i spent 52.00 on lumpy stickers!!! i mean he's understanding of my hobby, but not that much!!!!

any suggestions how i print it out???

ok i found a piece of clip art and i resized it in photobucket but not to sure how i print it out? i wanted to do stickers but the ones i found were 2.00 for the pack but only 1 lumpy in the set. i think my dh would :faint: if i spent 52.00 on lumpy stickers!!! i mean he's understanding of my hobby, but not that much!!!!

DO you have a cricut - if so maybe you could borrow the pooh cart from someone - because there is a very cute lumpy on there. just a thought
or you could always drive to CT and play with BAMB, Lisa and myself at a crop
Jennifer
jennifer

Rolie is my first paper piecing. He was so much fun to make.
The Pirate is Kat's. Did you see the earring in his ear?

For Lumpy, print him out on glossy paper. Then cut around him with those bee scissors. You can then adhere him like a sticker or pop dot him to make him stand out more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter