Disney Tattoos

tatto-08.jpg

Here is my Tinkerbell as promised.
My DS 12 took the picture.

Here is the story of the meaning of my tattoo.

2 flowers she stands on our my 2XDH's.
4 heart kisses she is blowing 3 red DS 1 pink DD (my kids).
2 vines are the 2 families always tangled together.
4 flowers on the vines 3 yellow DSD 1 red DSS (my step kids).
49 pixie dust how old I was when I had it done.
Also a brighter furture.
1 butterfly me (butterflys are free).
1 hidden Mickey just because.

Had it put on right calf.
I have really bad veins on my left calf.
This way everyone looks at my right not my left.
People used to say (what happened to your leg).
Now everyone says (I love your tattoo).
I just smile & say thank you.

Tattoo was done at Adorn Body Art Portland Oregon by Anne
I love how everything in your tat has meaning.

Got my newest and latest take on a Tim Shumate work last week. His version of Cinderella. I think she turned out great!View attachment 511She's obviously still really fresh in this picture. Maybe once she's fully healed I'll take some photos of all my princesses all healed up
She looks really great! The artist did a beautiful job!

My wife also got her first Disney (ish) tattoo. She got a maple tree with Belle picking a maple leaf honoring her French Canadian roots on her hip and side, about 4 hours total.

Brigitte Crop.jpg

Can you bring in your own picture? How do they transpose it onto the spot you pick? This will be my first tat and am looking for more info.

Can you bring in your own picture? How do they transpose it onto the spot you pick? This will be my first tat and am looking for more info.

You can most certainly bring in your own photos or images for the artist to use as a reference. I went to my artist over a year ago with 4 different images that he used to create my leg sleeve. Some artists will also draw something original for you based off of what you would like. I am more partial to bringing in my own reference material that way I know that the artist and I are on the same page.

I'm struggling with where to put mine. This is my first...so I'm thinking of starting small and adding. I want to be able to see it...so while I love the ones on the back...it would be covered most of the year. Any thoughts on placement and why?

I got a new one today! It's not Disney it's Harry Potter but it looks awesome! I also got some details added to my Snow tat but I'll post her in a bit when the swelling goes down.image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter