Disney Visa Rewards perks

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Hello. Just got a notice in the mail that there are certain Disney Visa Card rewards available at WDW. The one I'm interested in is
10% Off Select Dining Locations
Receive 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort when you use your Disney Visa Card.14
Add your Disney Visa Card to th,,,,

I am also an AP holder. I'm assuming that I CAN'T combine the Disney Rewards and the AP discounts at restaurants, correct? That would be to good to be true, I'm sure.

I am also an AP holder. I'm assuming that I CAN'T combine the Disney Rewards and the AP discounts at restaurants, correct? That would be to good to be true, I'm sure.
Discounts can't be combined. Let the server know what discounts you are eligible for (Disney Visa, AP, DVC, etc.) and they will let you know which discount is better at that location.

You cannot combine discounts. If you have an AP, you should already be getting 10% off at select restaurants so the Visa restaurant discount is really no different than what you're already getting. Dining discounts are usually the same for AP, Visa. Merchandise discounts are 20% for AP and 10% for Visa but you can't combine them.

Hello. Just got a notice in the mail that there are certain Disney Visa Card rewards available at WDW. The one I'm interested in is
10% Off Select Dining Locations
Receive 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort when you use your Disney Visa Card.14
Add your Disney Visa Card to th,,,,

Correct, they cannot be combined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter