Disney Wonder Dry Dock Watch - 11/10 Wonder departs on first cruise out of Galveston

I think it's great that they have the Dancing Characters at Animators now, that is one of my favorite things on the Fantasy.

On the last night of the cruise after the Frozen show when we returned to the cabin they surprised my little girls with Anna & Elsa dolls in our stateroom. Not sure if they passed these out to all the little girls or we just got very lucky. This is our 3rd cruise and we didn't see any surprises on the first 2 cruises. Not sure how they decide who gets the surprise but it was very magical for my girls. It's the little things like that they keep us loyal to DCL.

Tritons first night (thurs)
Animator's 2nd (fri also pirate party)
Animator's 3rd night (magic dancing character show)
Tiana's 4th night (sun) and BF today.

Sorry, not sure what "BF" is.

Did you get an information sheet the first day (or possibly in the first Navigator) that looks something like this:
hawaii week at a glance 1 100_1398 1500.jpg

It would tell you what menus are being served on the different nights. If you could post that info, that would be great.

We had the animation magic show in Animators last night. The menu was the same pictured. Believe me, I was NOT happy about the beef with wasabi mashed potatoes being gone. I did ask our server. He said it was removed from the menu when they made the menu changes during dry dock.

They have refurbished the rooms? The pictures I saw from inside staterooms did not look like this.
We had a deck 2 inside room (actually 2 different rooms after water started leaking from the light fixture over our desk). The beds were not new. They were replaced in spring 2015. The wardrobe, desk, cabinets, and steamer trunk replacements were all new.

Sorry, not sure what "BF" is.

Did you get an information sheet the first day (or possibly in the first Navigator) that looks something like this:
View attachment 206486

It would tell you what menus are being served on the different nights. If you could post that info, that would be great.
BF - breakfast

I didn't get that breakdown. I would have remembered it.

BF - breakfast

I didn't get that breakdown. I would have remembered it.
OK, thanks.

Was your cruise only 4 nights? It really looks like they're playing around with the various previous menus. Generally a 4 night cruise will have 3 signature menus and a pirate menu. And the Animation Magic show is typically only on cruises of 7 nights and longer. That's because not everyone will be in Animator's Palate twice on a shorter cruise.

I'm thinking that they're still just trying out all the new stuff.

OK, thanks.

Was your cruise only 4 nights? It really looks like they're playing around with the various previous menus. Generally a 4 night cruise will have 3 signature menus and a pirate menu. And the Animation Magic show is typically only on cruises of 7 nights and longer. That's because not everyone will be in Animator's Palate twice on a shorter cruise.

I'm thinking that they're still just trying out all the new stuff.

So is the menu just the same menu from the magic that they have now transferred as a new menu on the wonder?

We had the animation magic show in Animators last night. The menu was the same pictured. Believe me, I was NOT happy about the beef with wasabi mashed potatoes being gone. I did ask our server. He said it was removed from the menu when they made the menu changes during dry dock.
Did you eat at AP twice, and get both menus? I believe the yummy beef with wasabi mashed potatoes is from the first night in AP with Sorcerer Mickey. Hope it is still there - one of my favorites, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter