Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my way Lisa
3997345504.jpg

Yeah, baby!
1.gif

Where'd you come up with the treasue trove of pictures of CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow?
1.gif

Here's a character you don't see walking around a lot
tomfellow.jpg

My horse had one of those spikey ball weapons...it's why I picked it!:teeth:
balll.jpg

We were on Space Mountain.
SM.jpg

Hehe...it was slightly hard to get a good picture with both me and my dad...I look better in the other picture I took but I think this one is funnier.:goodvibes

Bet ya guys can't guess where this one was taken!;)
magic355.jpg

And I'll wrap it up with my formal dress!:goodvibes
PC180224.jpg

I have got to watch these pirate movies tonight. I am so out of the loop. Then Maybe I'll get the Johnny Depp drooling:lmao: :rotfl2:

Seriously, Heidi I love your pictures. You are very photogenic. If you want to see something scary, you should see mine. BLECH! Thank you for sharing!

Suzanne, you don't need to watch POTC, between me and Heidi he has his hands full! ;) :lmao:

Here's a character you don't see walking around a lot
tomfellow.jpg

My horse had one of those spikey ball weapons...it's why I picked it!:teeth:
balll.jpg

We were on Space Mountain.
SM.jpg

Hehe...it was slightly hard to get a good picture with both me and my dad...I look better in the other picture I took but I think this one is funnier.:goodvibes

Bet ya guys can't guess where this one was taken!;)
magic355.jpg

And I'll wrap it up with my formal dress!:goodvibes
PC180224.jpg

Wowza Heidi. Did your server pass out:lmao: :lmao:
I love the picture with you and your Dad. He looks like fun!!!

Seriously, Heidi I love your pictures. You are very photogenic. If you want to see something scary, you should see mine. BLECH! Thank you for sharing!

Suzanne, you don't need to watch POTC, between me and Heidi he has his hands full! ;) :lmao:

:lmao: Oh yes...the Captain is VERY busy.;) :rolleyes:
Thanks Lisa!:goodvibes Maybe it's my camera...I used to take really awful pictures. Just look at all my old school pictures!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter