Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowza Heidi. Did your server pass out:lmao: :lmao:
I love the picture with you and your Dad. He looks like fun!!!

:rotfl: :lmao: We had TWO formal nights and a semi formal night! It exhausted all the formal out of me!:rotfl:
He is quite fun. I wouldn't trade him for the world.:goodvibes He's the one who kept us going back to Disney World all those times!princess:

2208574444.jpg
wanna smooch?

Well if it's the camera, I must always get my pics taken by the crappiest cameras in the free world! :confused3 :rotfl:

It's YOU! You're adorable and it shows through in your pictures. It looks like you had a great time!!!

Well if it's the camera, I must always get my pics taken by the crappiest cameras in the free world! :confused3 :rotfl:

It's YOU! You're adorable and it shows through in your pictures. It looks like you had a great time!!!

Thanks Lisa!:goodvibes We all had an awesome time...but both those vacations exhausted me!:rotfl: And too much FLYING! Six flights in less than a month! (Well 8 if you count the fact that a flight from wilmington to baltimore and vice versa is 2 since the wilmington airport is so SMALL!) I'm glad I just get to sit in one place for 2 months...even though I am 6 hours from home.:guilty:

Lisa, where's Lisa? Oh and those other 9/3 cruiser ladies
3101965435.jpg
:sad1:

Thanks Lisa!:goodvibes We all had an awesome time...but both those vacations exhausted me!:rotfl: And too much FLYING! Six flights in less than a month! (Well 8 if you count the fact that a flight from wilmington to baltimore and vice versa is 2 since the wilmington airport is so SMALL!) I'm glad I just get to sit in one place for 2 months...even though I am 6 hours from home.:guilty:
That is a lot of traveling!!!

Not RCCL NOOOOO
3102004368.jpg

You'll have to forgive me I'm in the zone......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter