Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty well i think i'm going to read for a bit. i'll be back a little later. don't have too much fun while i'm gone! :wave:

LCTsMom said:
You don't know my DH! That might just be his way out! :rotfl2:

"What was that splash, did anyone hear a splash?"

Hours later.... "hmmm, where's mom?" :rolleyes:

Back from the dog park and all caught up. Actually, I've been back since 10, but spent two hours washing the dogs and the inside of my car.....because there was a HUGE MUDDY PUDDLE that none of the dogs at the park could resist. Noggin layed down in it and I almost died. :eek:

Going to do a little pre-packing today! I'm so excited. One week from right now, the buffet will be about to open!

sugaswim said:
alrighty well i think i'm going to read for a bit. i'll be back a little later. don't have too much fun while i'm gone! :wave:
:wave:

OK phone rang and it was my sil in Virginia checking on her kids. I was going to drive half way to drop them off but it looks like they will be coming back any day now. Who knows its out of our hands, in any event I have the kids for a couple more days at least.

suzannef said:
have a good day everyone bbl

SUz
Bye Suzanne, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family (as always)! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter