Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
suzannef said:
Aw come on we'll bring ice cream!!! :cool1:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
I like that kind of exercise!

Holly - you make me dizzy just thinking about all of those laps you're going to run! My kids will do good to get a mile or two in. :faint: I'll be the one sitting in a lounge chair on deck 4 checking my email as y'all go whizzing on by. :surfweb:

I was hoping to see some photos when I checked in this morning! :rolleyes1 So far I know to look for a big yellow corona hat for Bill, Heidi and Suzanne both appear to be tall pretty blondes (I imagine Holly is too?), Patsy is a cute thing with short hair (?), and then the rest of you will all look a like because I won't notice you, only your cute little girls dressed as princesses! ;) princess: A little help here??? pirate: :teeth:

Luv2Travel said:

Holly - you make me dizzy just thinking about all of those laps you're going to run! My kids will do good to get a mile or two in. :faint: I'll be the one sitting in a lounge chair on deck 4 checking my email as y'all go whizzing on by. :surfweb:

I was hoping to see some photos when I checked in this morning! :rolleyes1 So far I know to look for a big yellow corona hat for Bill, Heidi and Suzanne both appear to be tall pretty blondes (I imagine Holly is too?), Patsy is a cute thing with short hair (?), and then the rest of you will all look a like because I won't notice you, only your cute little girls dressed as princesses! ;) princess: A little help here??? pirate: :teeth:
Kristin has to run so she stays in shape for soccer too. I think we are making Holly the kids leader on the track. There goes Holly. There goes 45 kids behind her.

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Kristin has to run so she stays in shape for soccer too. I think we are making Holly the kids leader on the track. There goes Holly. There goes 45 kids behind her.
:lmao: Hehe :lmao: Works for me - you want to join me in the decks chairs with coffee? :teeth:

Luv2Travel said:
:lmao: Hehe :lmao: Works for me - you want to join me in the decks chairs with coffee? :teeth:
I'm there, count me in. They're going to TRY to make me walk but alas....coffee, a tropical drink, heck a Iced Tea will work for me. I'm easy. ;)

I am taking DD to the pool for a few minutes. Be back in a bit.

LCTsMom said:
mmm the beach! Go have fun!

When you get back...click to to the main thread CRUISE MEETS. Where you see our thread, click on the number that corresponds with REPLIES for our thread and it breaks down how many times everyone has posted. (I'm at the bottom of the list.) :rolleyes:
Thanks Lisa!

Luv2Travel said:

:blush: Aww thank you, Jessica! :goodvibes Holly indeed would be a tall pretty blonde. Awhile back I posted a picture of the 3 of us (Holly, Hayley, and me) in Disneyland sitting by the swan bushes...but I don't know what page...it was quite awhile back.

Frantically trying to decide if we want to leave a day earlier. Per the NHC the storm will be parrell to Orlando Wed am..My train is scheduled to arrive 10:55 that morning also.. I dont think they will run the train into the area if this stays on track....If I change, I lose all of the pre-planning savings +$500. My concern is that my whole vacation gets pushed back 1.5-2 days....
Tick tick tick... :furious:

I can't remember who lives down there...anyone have local information?

NJBILL said:
What are they saying locally about the storm???
Hi Bill

They are projecting that we're in the "Cone of Uncertainty"... we're expecting to feel something by Wednesday/Thursday. They don't know much more than that at this time.

NJBILL said:
Frantically trying to decide if we want to leave a day earlier. Per the NHC the storm will be parrell to Orlando Wed am..My train is scheduled to arrive 10:55 that morning also.. I dont think they will run the train into the area if this stays on track....If I change, I lose all of the pre-planning savings +$500. My concern is that my whole vacation gets pushed back 1.5-2 days....
Tick tick tick... :furious:

How long do you have to decide, Bill?

For Jessica...I hope you find this one! :goodvibes

castle.jpg

Me on the left, Hayley, and Holly on the right.

donald.jpg

Again, me, Hayley, Donald, and Holly.

Oh Bill I hope they can be a little more decisive in the next few hours for you. That uncertainty is an awful feeling. Is it even possible for you to leave earlier?

Suz

Jessica I love you dearly but I'm only 5foot 3 inches. :blush: I do like your theory though ;)

Suzanne

PS you and your family are beautiful!!!!!!

Heidi
everytime I see a picture of you and your sisters I just smile because it reminds me of my 3 girls. and I have a Haley Too!!!!! :love:

My dh just took the 5 kids out for ice cream to give me a couple minutes to breathe!! Yea :lovestruc

suzannef said:
Jessica I love you dearly but I'm only 5foot 3 inches. :blush: I do like your theory though ;)

Suzanne

PS you and your family are beautiful!!!!!!
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: I guess you look tall because your family is sitting. :goodvibes (and thank you :blush: )

Heidi - GREAT pictures, thanks for sharing (and yes, I was right on the money about you both - tall, blonde, and pretty - stay away from my DH ;) :teeth: )

Bill - so sorry for the pre-vacation stress. :guilty: Worst case, I'd go early if I had to - just another day to enjoy the mouse (with or without rain). :thumbsup2 Just think - in a week (hopefully) it won't matter, we'll be on a ship having a great time!

Got to go again, y'all try not to get carried away so I can catch up when I get back! Have a good evening :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter