Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

So sorry for you. Have you tried the chat in MDE app. I used that yesterday, explained the problem, gave my booking number, name etc and it was fixed overnight. Give your number and ask them to call back if they can’t fix it. Also, I have used this number to get through to WDW in the US, 0800 640 6500. It’s a U.K. free phone.View attachment 503611

I can't believe i have been so silly as to call as US IT number, i just assumed that was the only option i had....I am getting no response via the chat but will certainly keep trying. I can't believe Disney has caused this amount of anxiety, frustration and tonight in my house tears. My happy place is fast turning into a place of nightmares. Thank you for your reply

I AM THE RESERVATION CANARY - THIS POST WILL BE EDITED WHEN RESERVATION SYSTEM IS LIVE

CANARY UPDATE #23- 8:20EST System is UP!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

CAN CONFIRM HAVE ALL MY RESERVATIONS

Recommend using incognito browser.

TRICK TO USE>
1. Go to reserve dining. - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/reservations-accepted
2. Pick a Disney springs restaurant.
3. Make a reservation that that will allow you to sign in - bypassing the castle.
3. Press cancel after you sign in so you dont actually make a reservation
4. Then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system
5. Make your reservations.
6. Confirm Park Reservations in Myplans
7. Log out let someone else go.

Someone also gave the following note: Remember to only select guests over age 3, just like FP+. It gives you an Olaf error when you try to confirm, but doesn't say why.

If you get a pink castle try again.

Example Reservation when complete in My Plans
View attachment 503043

Good Luck to all!

View attachment 502988

Photo by: User Wiltony
Just a curiosity; I chose Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs and no matter what month I tried, everything was greyed out and unselectable. I guess not all restaurants are reservable right now.

They were able to kind of fix mine. Had to make a dummy account but because I made a custom magic band they couldn’t link to my resort stay. So now I have to wait to book with the AP on the 26th even though I have a resort stay. 800 number

I’m at a loss. I have spent all day on hold. This morning was over 3 hours working with IT who could not fix our issue. We were told they would continue to work it and be in touch. As of now I still can’t make reservations. I just got off a 7 hour hold to fix our resort reservation due to FQ being closed.

I don’t want to miss out on park reservations. Do I assume they’re still working it? Should I attempt to call back again? This is so incredibly frustrating and really makes me dislike Disney.

Just a curiosity; I chose Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs and no matter what month I tried, everything was greyed out and unselectable. I guess not all restaurants are reservable right now.
Try using Opentable. I can book DS restaurants on that sometimes when I don't see availability through Disney.

OH MY GOODNESS - I have been on hold for 2 hours to IT from the UK and then got disconnected because my mobile phone provider cut the call off as i had gone over my credit limit, being on hold for 2 hours has cost me almost £200, this is an absolute nightmare. I do not have a land line, can't access web chat, get no reply to emails and I am still stuck at one park only for a 14 day stay. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE!!
Hi I am in Ireland. I got in early this morning no issues after a stressful day yesterday. I would recommend trying around 05:30

Okay good news. Although I had to wait three hours on hold, the IT representative was able to fix the problem. Unlike yesterday, when someone told me to just go to the gate and they would probably let me in!! The gal today said they have figured out a lot of ways to override various glitches. I had an annual pass and a park hopper tied to the COVID recovery offer. So just keep trying to get into IT. I used the 1-800-848-6413. My trip is July 17, so I really had to get on it ASAP. If your trip is farther away, maybe the wait will get less in a few days.

Okay good news. Although I had to wait three hours on hold, the IT representative was able to fix the problem. Unlike yesterday, when someone told me to just go to the gate and they would probably let me in!! The gal today said they have figured out a lot of ways to override various glitches. I had an annual pass and a park hopper tied to the COVID recovery offer. So just keep trying to get into IT. I used the 1-800-848-6413. My trip is July 17, so I really had to get on it ASAP. If your trip is farther away, maybe the wait will get less in a few days.
That's great news! Were you able to book the parks you want? Saw that HS was booked already.

i think if my travel agent wasnt so rude and apathetic about this i wouldne be so upset!
You have to call the website support # (407) 939-4357 and just wait on hold. It’s rough. I waited 2.5 hours, just put it on speaker and let it sit there. They answered and said they’d put in a ticket with IT. I was very polite and told her how I read they could clone my MDE and move out the extra tickets to the new account then make my reservation then move the tickets back and she said she’d try and it worked!! I went from only having 1 day park reservation to 12!! Just bite the bullet and call and wait. She said they’re working on the issue but who knows how long that will take to fix. It did take another 45 minutes on the phone with her and I was put on hold twice. Good luck!! I was ready to lose it but my faith is restored!

I was having the issue where it only let me book one day of my seven day ticket. Once I went in and reassigned some old un-used non-expiring tickets to a fake person then I was able to book all seven days. I think I’ll just wait till after the trip to reassign those tickets from the fake person back to myself and my son.

So im curious if anyone who had park tickets added to mde prior to the free dining recovery package which needs a min 2 day ticket added has had any luck getting the issue resolved. I feel like its a no win situation because when i called to change my resort to one that isnt closed they were not able to give the 35% discount and take those two day tickets off. A ticket was created by IT for me but im not feeling to hopeful that anything is going to fix this but the removal of those tickets.

And the hits just keep coming...

I reached out DVC via chat to see if they can offer any assistance and I shouldn't have... Instead I received a lot of unprovoked and undeserved disrespect and sass from the CM on the chat. I went from in a really happy mood to... not so much...

I gave her a quick overview of the fun and asked if she recommended any options or suggestions to assist. I shared with her we have the 30 days throughout the next 11 months @ the polly and we were getting pretty anxious as there is a significant gaps in resort/park booking and this 14 day booking situation runs a high risk of leaving us without park access at the holidays and high peak times we're booked.

She went on to state that the ability to book the number of days to match your resort stay days is purposely limited to prevent DVC from booking an "Unlimited" number of days as they need to allow for new cash reservations. She stated DVC does not any special preference, which I agree with that completely; each resort room/guest should be exactly the same.

I pointed out to her she was inferring DVC has a stricter rues with the 14 day park limit than cash guests. She concurred. She then asked if I want to cancel to which I asked "the reservation or membership" and will DVC reimburse me for the membership and AP. :)

This leads me to wonder... is she just sputtering nonsense or has Disney truly limited DVC members the ability to book (the opportunity) a park for each day of the stay. I'd like to believe she enjoyed an adult beverage at lunch and this is nonsense.

Though the 14 day park limit has been shared with a bunch of folks, is everyone DVC members or a mix of cash guests too?

Sorry for the long winded babble...

Last edited:
So im curious if anyone who had park tickets added to mde prior to the free dining recovery package which needs a min 2 day ticket added has had any luck getting the issue resolved. I feel like its a no win situation because when i called to change my resort to one that isnt closed they were not able to give the 35% discount and take those two day tickets off. A ticket was created by IT for me but im not feeling to hopeful that anything is going to fix this but the removal of those tickets.
I have a "4 Park Magic with Water Park and NBA" ticket. With no water parks I want to add a 5'th park day. I called and was able to talk to a CM now twice - once before 6/22 (they couldn't do anything because the ticket sales office was shut) and then again yesterday after I got my park reservations for 4 of the 5 days. Both times they were super helpful, both time they could not help me, BUT(!!), both times they alluded to "you can fix it when you get here" (August 3 FWIW). The guy yesterday even said he did not want to mess up the park reservations I already had since I'd have to cancel all my park reservations to get me a different ticket with 5 days on it. Admittedly I don't have a real big problem, but that's good enough for me - I'm headed to DS for dinner the day before we go to any parks anyway. If you are in a similar situation I suggest you do the same. If anyone can sprinkle pixie dust it's the CM's in Orlando, not the IT guys on the phone.

You have to call the website support # (407) 939-4357 and just wait on hold. It’s rough. I waited 2.5 hours, just put it on speaker and let it sit there. They answered and said they’d put in a ticket with IT. I was very polite and told her how I read they could clone my MDE and move out the extra tickets to the new account then make my reservation then move the tickets back and she said she’d try and it worked!! I went from only having 1 day park reservation to 12!! Just bite the bullet and call and wait. She said they’re working on the issue but who knows how long that will take to fix. It did take another 45 minutes on the phone with her and I was put on hold twice. Good luck!! I was ready to lose it but my faith is restored!
So when I can get through, I'm going to ask them to do the same thing (read it here and elsewhere, know someone who also had it work) - at this point I will probably try to call first thing in the morning since I haven't been able to get through.

Here's my question to you and anyone else who's done this: can they do this to everyone on the reservation (clone MDE, move tickets, etc.)? My wife manages her own MDE through her own email address, but we're all on the reservation (I think the kids are managed by me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter