Disneyland Hotel Castle Club Trip Report (sooo late!)

Glad you had an amazing trip, loved the pictures (btw, the first thing I do on a long haul flight is kick my shoes off!!)

Glad you had an amazing trip, loved the pictures (btw, the first thing I do on a long haul flight is kick my shoes off!!)

I bet you wear dark socks though, not a shade of electric blue! :rotfl2:

I bet you wear dark socks though, not a shade of electric blue! :rotfl2:

Yeah you are right, I always wear black socks on long haul!! I don't think I actually own any electric blue ones!! Our flight in the summer to LAX is 11 1/2 hours, my feet need to feel free!!

He was just a strange man in general, but the bright socks were just too distracting for me - I found myself staring at his feet for hours... yes this is my LAST memory of our DLP trip. :sad2:

He was just a strange man in general, but the bright socks were just too distracting for me - I found myself staring at his feet for hours... yes this is my LAST memory of our DLP trip. :sad2:

Perhaps I can post a picture from the parks for you next week. Maybe that will get the rid of the sock image and remind you of the parks :thumbsup2 I really loved your pictures.

Ohhh that would be ever so helpful, you are too kind!!

Just don't make it chip n' dale as they annoy the hell outta me. :rotfl:

Ohhh that would be ever so helpful, you are too kind!!

Just don't make it chip n' dale as they annoy the hell outta me. :rotfl:

They are not my favourites either, I'll find Mickey for you!!

What an absolutely fabulous trip, I loved reading about DLRP of course but the rest too, absolutely awesome.
Thankyou so much for sharing your experience and photographs with us. :goodvibes

Thank you jillrobinson and everyone else for the kind comments. Once again I am so sorry it took over 3 months for me to come back and post my report. Everyone here was so helpful when I was making my plans last year. Everything turned out great. :)

Stunning pictures and lots of them! We have also been to WDW many many times and are trying DLP in 4 weeks time, very much looking forward to it!

Simply amazing, wonderful pictures, Makes me want to go to Europe and DLP even more. Thanks so much for sharing!

We once had a similar experience at the DLH.
We had a standard room in June 2006 on the Fantasia Garden side. And during our 3 nights the fountains had a huge refurbishment every night. The first night they needed hours to take all the water out.
The next night they cleaned the whole fountain. And the last night they put the water back in.

Look at this picture what for equipment they used. We even heard it a bit when we had our window closed.

But I would love to see the things that you saw from your balcony. (Emergency test, parade going backwards and so on)

When I read your TR yesterday evening I said to my boyfriend:
“I don’t know what she is complaining about?”
And he said to me:
“I know you would have spent the whole night on the balcony; watching and filming.”
And that is exactly what I would do. :thumbsup2

When we stayed at the DLH in June 2006 I sat in one of the alleys of the hotel and watched the Castle and I was so happy to see the tests for Wishes. On this day I wished we would have had a CC room in the upper floor.

But you are right the maintenance is a drawback of the DLH as this can only be done during the night.
But ain’t it the dream of every real Disneyfan to see what is going on in the parks at night?

And by the way: Thank you Thank you Thank you for your great trip report.
This trip must have cost a fortune?
I never expected to see pictures of the Riz here at the DIS. ;)

This trip must have cost a fortune?

The question we have all been too polite to ask! :lmao:

It really was fantastic reading about it all. I have even been talking about it in work and I can imagine them thinking "great, not only does she go on and on about her own trips to Disney, but now she tells us about some complete stranger's trip as well!"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You guys are incorrigible and you are making me laugh here!

I'd love to tell you how much it cost, but I haven't told my husband yet ;)

I can tell you that the flights were free as I did them on points and the cruise was a great deal.

The rest however, was expensive :eek: :rotfl2:

Cass, What a wonderful trip report...and the photos !!! WOW !!! The wait was well worth it !! Has Noel seen the photos you put of her different "moods " !!! :scared1:

Thanks for taking the time to write the report plus all the photos ! By the way...just think that if you had to take this trip this Dec...it would have been way more expensive..the way the US $ and € exchange rate is ..you can tell your husband you actually saved some !!! :rolleyes1

Have a nice afternoone !! :goodvibes

Hi Martina! that's a good point about the exchange rate!!

Noel has seen her pics and she agrees she was EXACTLY like that. She laughed and showed kids in her class the trip report.

Talk to you later,
Cass

Wow! :cool1: Your trip report was great to read, lots of brilliant photos too. :thumbsup2 Thankyou for posting all this.

Edit - I've just been looking back over your fantastic photos with my DS(4) sitting on my knee - he loved your photos too and especially liked the cruise ship - he said "l want to go on a boat to Disneyland Paris" :)

An awesome report, not just DLRP but the rest. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Now I have to ask did one of the towels from the Ritz accidently fall into you luggage?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter