Disneyland Paris - News

I have heard the Lion King water ride rumor for a while. Supposedly the ride has already been purchased already from the manufacturer - together with a second one that was earmarked to go to WDW for a Moana ride at AK (which has already been scrapped…).

That Galaxy’s Edge has been scrapped has been talked about since 2019 when at the IAAPA Europe conference it was pulled last minute from the DLP presentation there.

More idiots in Disneyland Paris. Someone released a smoke bomb (do you say it like this in English?)
The smoke was pink, so it did fit with the castle, but still... Idiots!

According to an eyewitness the people have been arrested.

No comment about this stupidity.

But seriously: How did he get this inside the park? Security at the entrance??

I have heard the Lion King water ride rumor for a while. Supposedly the ride has already been purchased already from the manufacturer - together with a second one that was earmarked to go to WDW for a Moana ride at AK (which has already been scrapped…).

That Galaxy’s Edge has been scrapped has been talked about since 2019 when at the IAAPA Europe conference it was pulled last minute from the DLP presentation there.
I posted the news first in the general (more WDW & DL focused) thread. They don't always know what is going on here.

The Dutch website said they can confirm it is not a rumour anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter