Disneyland Tickets pick up

comiczombie

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
so sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times but I can’t find a clear answer anywhere. Use to booking trips to WDW, and Disneyland is a very different process. If I book and pay for a package (good neighbour hotel) on the Disneyland website how/ when do I get my tickets? I can see the app has a place to add tickets, but they are not there automatically like for Disneyworld. Plus given land doesn’t use magic bands I’d want to have the physical ticket. Where do I get them and when? What’s the process?

Are you provided with a voucher? If so, you will turn this in at the turnstile on your first entry, where they will take your photo and give you a physical ticket - which is cardboard and about the size of a credit card.

Also don’t bother with packages for DL-they aren’t cheaper than booking separately and the GN designation is pretty meaningless.

No need to buy tickets OR reserve hotel thru Disney’s site. You’ll save money buying tickets from another retailer and you can book directly thru the hotels site that you want.

I know if you buy through Costco, they will have your tickets at the front desk of your hotel when you check in. Since they use the Disney engine, I think it's that way for any hotel you book through the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter