• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

The following Disney Resort hotels are now open and accepting new reservations:
With the opening of these hotels, we have taken a measured and deliberate approach to implement a number of health and safety measures based on guidance from various governmental authorities and health agencies.
In addition, we currently plan to open the following Disney Resort hotels to booked Guests on the following dates. Please note that the reopening dates have been revised for Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.

September 21, 2020Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
October 14, 2020Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
November 1, 2020Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Summer 2021Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

sah95 let us know how it goes and what Disney says.

Thanks!

I finally have an update. Disney called me to change our resort. We were moved from ASMu (preferred) to Caribbean Beach (not preferred as would rather be closer to the skyliner) & was price protected. Dec 10-18, 2020. No complaints as DBF hasn't ever stayed at a moderate. I would have loved to have been moved to a 1 bedroom, but I'll take what I can get! :rotfl:

Did they charge you the same price as you paid for AllStar or did they charge you more for Caribbean Beach?
We had Caribbean Beach booked one time and they moved everyone out of that resort for renovations and we got Animal Kingdom for the same price.

Did they charge you the same price as you paid for AllStar or did they charge you more for Caribbean Beach?
We had Caribbean Beach booked one time and they moved everyone out of that resort for renovations and we got Animal Kingdom for the same price.

You are price protected if your resort is closed and they need to move you somewhere else as long as you keep the same reservation.

It was price protected as I didn't change my dates or request a different resort.

Anyone have pictures of the Christmas Decorations from years past???
Just to let us remember and dream of how wonderfully magical they are.

Thanks....and stay safe.

Are all the rooms now refurbed in Movies? If Music isn't open in December 21 we may be put in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter