Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

When I look to book a 2 bedroom villa, the Disney website does not show any 2 bedrooms *as if they do not exist*. For example, it will show no availability in a 3 bedroom grand villa, no availability in a 1 bedroom villa but $XXX per night for studio. (so that is available).

My question is: are you able to book 2 bedroom villas at BW on cash reservation? It's not even showing that they offer 2 bedroom villas??? (but I know they do!)

Thanks. Any insight?

When I look to book a 2 bedroom villa, the Disney website does not show any 2 bedrooms *as if they do not exist*. For example, it will show no availability in a 3 bedroom grand villa, no availability in a 1 bedroom villa but $XXX per night for studio. (so that is available).

My question is: are you able to book 2 bedroom villas at BW on cash reservation? It's not even showing that they offer 2 bedroom villas??? (but I know they do!)

Thanks. Any insight?
The 2 bedrooms villas at Boardwalk are lock offs and no dedicated units. I wonder if that is the reason why?

Thanks. Any insight?

I think read somewhere, forever ago, that you have to call for those.

This was my understanding at least on the DVC side. Last fall, our 2BR villa was a lock off.
I just wonder if Disney doesn’t put 2 br lock off on the website for cash? AKL Jambo House is also lock offs for 2 br and at least in the dates I was looking I didn’t see the 2 br available there for cash either.

Thanks. Any insight?
How far ahead are you looking?

The problem with getting a two bedroom villa, once all the studios are one, there are only one bedroom villas left. No two bedrooms. Plus if you are trying to book further out than 11 months out for cash, you won't find anything at all. BWV is sold out to owners. So DVC only owns about 2% of the resort. The only availability for cash stays would be that 2% DVC owns, any villas that represent points traded out by owners for the Disney Collection and the Concierge Collection and any inventory taken back by Disney by foreclosure or ROFR.

I am booked in a standard room, and I am thinking of requesting high floor and close to the elevators. Is there anything different or that anyone would suggest for room requests? I'd much appreciate any words of wisdom. Thanks!!

I might suggest to ask for an Epcot view. If you look at a map there are quite a few standard view rooms that look in the general direction of Epcot. On our visits to the BWI we really enjoyed the rooms that gave us a view of one of the Epcot sights. On our first visit we got a view of the Eiffel Tower. Another time we had a view of Spaceship Earth. I also enjoyed the room that looked out over the fountain in the courtyard. Very quiet and relaxing view. One of the things I enjoyed about the BWI is that so many of the standard rooms have nice views. Out of many, many trips we only had one so-so standard view looking out over the roof of the conference center.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!

Can anyone remember when someone posted about their stay in a CL room and they were there for their daughter's wedding? I'm looking for those pics again!

Oh! Maybe it's on the CL thread. I'll check there!

Hey Boardwalk crowd! How is everyone doing?

No posts on here since April 2 . . .

Tell me one of your favorite things about BWI?

Doubt they do it any more, but they used to leave these really beautiful cards on the pillow at night, with sayings on then, and black and white photos from the 1920s. I still have a few that I use as bookmarks!

I just moved our Aug/Sept trip to all September - the 8-12th. Have to redo all my ADRs but I guess that’s half the fun!! Can someone convince me that BWV is just as good as BWI rooms? It’s our first time in that side of the resort and for some reason I’m nervous!!!

Last edited:
We are in the process of moving our BWV vacation from May 7-15, 2020 to May 6-14, 2021. At this point, hoping our October trip is a go without issue.

We will be there club level Jan 28-Feb 5 2021 just DH and I then over Thanksgiving week 2021 with DD. I am homesick for the Boardwalk. The atmosphere on the Boardwalk, the music, and the walk over to EPCOT is what I miss right now.

Yes! Even though we are now snowbirds DW and I do occasionally miss our stays at the Boardwalk. We will every now and again wander over to the Boardwalk and enjoy some ice cream during one of our visits to Epcot. Brings back good memories.
Wishing you pixiedust: visits!

Yes, this thread has been quiet but no less necessary:) Gotta a trip planned, deluxe room, BWI, 12/2-12/9. Just hunkering down and hoping for the best for the entire country.

We'll be there the same time! Hoping all is a go by then. All of us will need a little pixie dust by then.

Positive thoughts going out to the whole dang planet!

Just wanted to say hi. Recently moved my end of May/beginning of June trip (2 nights at BWV) to 7 nights at the end of September to BWI. We have never stayed here before, but my Mom has always wanted to. I think she's more excited about the trip, but is just hoping we get to go. She is high risk, so let's hope for some pixie dust that this trip happens! We are doing a 3 generations trip....my Mom, me, and my DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter