Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

This may have been posted somewhere and I missed it. When can we expect WDW to open the Boardwalk for bookings in 2021? We are looking at May. I se the villas are open.

Thanks.

This may have been posted somewhere and I missed it. When can we expect WDW to open the Boardwalk for bookings in 2021? We are looking at May. I se the villas are open.

Thanks.

There has been no reopening date announced for the BWI resort rooms. They will remain unable to book until when/if they announce something. No news or reliable rumors of when that will be, at the moment.

Just booked a standard view studio on the Villa side for mid-March 2021. We are going to DHS on two of our days and we prefer a quiet space. Does anyone have any recs on the best area to request and the best floor or general room block?

Just booked a standard view studio on the Villa side for mid-March 2021. We are going to DHS on two of our days and we prefer a quiet space. Does anyone have any recs on the best area to request and the best floor or general room block?
Cash reservation or DVC points reservation? That makes a difference.

How are buses to the parks right now? We're driving down for our trip for the first time, but I'm debating taking the bus on MK days instead of driving to the TTC. Are waits typically longer than in the past or are extra buses being sent to make up for the smaller loads they can carry? Is BW sharing with YC/BC or are they running separate buses right now?

How are buses to the parks right now? We're driving down for our trip for the first time, but I'm debating taking the bus on MK days instead of driving to the TTC. Are waits typically longer than in the past or are extra buses being sent to make up for the smaller loads they can carry? Is BW sharing with YC/BC or are they running separate buses right now?
We were at BCV about ten days ago. We took the bus to both the MK and AK and had no problems at all. But we didn't try to get a bus for park opening. We usually left later in the morning and left before park closing time. BW had it's own bus, YC and BC shared (but BC is still closed, so you only had YC and BCV guests). S&D have their own Mears buses to the parks.

I’m thinking about trying to book a one bedroom villa for Christmas 2021. How is the Boardwalk at Christmas? How quickly do they normally book up for Christmas?

Back from a quick one night stay. Had a great boardwalk view one bedroom villa, all very nice. Sad to see the boardwalk basically dead. Seems like they should open at least one of the brewery or espn.

People here on the Dis have been reporting that a reopening date has been set for the ESPN Club, but I haven't seen anything official about it.

We just booked a one bedroom villa for the 50th anniversary next year. I miss my home.

Keister Coaster is on the refurb schedule now into December. Disney notes they do hope/expect it to reopen in 2020 and that it will reopen with a new look.

Keister Coaster is on the refurb schedule now into December. Disney notes they do hope/expect it to reopen in 2020 and that it will reopen with a new look.
I know the pool will be open but can we hop over to SAB?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter